SU-VT Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU-VT Thread

Lydon looks like Inspector Clouseau. Ah, good times.

Not sure which movie but the laughing gas tooth pulling scene was a classic. When his nose melts off and they are both close to phishing out on N2O

jordoo said:
Not sure which movie but the laughing gas tooth pulling scene was a classic. When his nose melts off and they are both close to phishing out on N2O
I love that scene. Dreyfus was awesome.

Chance to tie or get within 1...come on let's wake up and fight back fellas.

How about no more 27 footers... apologies as I appear to be a few minutes late on my feed.

jncuse said:
How about no more 27 footers... apologies as I appear to be a few minutes late on my feed.

This^^^^^

jordoo said:
lol I just caught the phishing out to part, jordooooooooooooooo. Killer jordoo stuff right there.

Are we getting robbed on our home court again? They straightened one out but a couple of garbage foul calls against us early.
More than 1/2 of the ACC refs should be sent back to the developmental league

I think I just saw Buzz writing out demerits. Just not sure for who! Watch out, Dave. Could be you.

Tennessee has come back from 21 down to take the lead on Kentucky.

Yes, he drove. Much better. We need to flex our muscles over these guys now. Should stop mucking around with the heaves. Take care business. Attack!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom