Summer 2019 S&C | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Summer 2019 S&C

Maybe he wants to support his teammates and show he isn’t above spotting for them? I don’t see a problem with it
Imagine if he gets injured spotting someone?

im all about, and all for form but they only do this on testing days. At 50 I rarely bench I use dumbells as it builds stabilizing muscles even more and I do cable bench is even better .Than when I do bench im stronger . Im actually hitting 405 on bench , months ago I was in therapy for multiple injuries and never thought I could go heavy again but oddly the heavier I went the more the pain was going away now im pain free and racking almost every machine in the place . Im also able to arm wrestle again after not being able to pick up a pillow from severe tendonitis . So for me heavy weights cured me .
I guess I view it as if it wouldn't count in a powerlifting meet, it shouldn't count in testing. You can arch, but glutes gotta be touching the bench. At the end of the day, it doesn't much matter as long as they avoid lifting injuries.
Just make sure Tommy has his shoulder blades retracted to protect his rotator cuff. He is a major key to the season.

McNabb used to have some pretty ridiculous strength numbers if I remember correctly

Looks to be 135. Plates are 45 and bar is 45 normally

Right, but it looks like there are two plates on each side? They could be 25lb plates as they do make them the same size as 45s.

Right, but it looks like there are two plates on each side? They could be 25lb plates as they do make them the same size as 45s.
Yup “bumper plates” are always the same diameter regardless of weight.

These look like bumper plates to me

Have been implementing the strength coach’s dieting suggestions myself and noticing positive results in physique and budgeting within a month. They share via their instagram page occassionally.

Yes, I do this to feel like im training with the team.
tenor.gif

Cisco gonna be a beast. Already has great instincts, and a nose for the ball. Now with some added weight and strength, he can really make wr's keep theirs head on a swivel.

Iffy is gonna be a stud. Im predicting he ends up round 3 in the draft. Kid has unreal measurables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom