Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

It’s the same stuff every year. Hopefully as guys stay in a s&c program throughout college they’ll be able to do more than the year before. I guess it gives some people jonesing for the start of football season something to look at and get excited about.

Not sure why anyone would have a negativity toward the summer training and pics and comments. It's an inside look at our facilities, some of the training the staff is using, and our first look at incoming talent after speculating for 1-2 years about size and talent. It's also phenomenal to see the camaraderie that is built, the smiles and energy and them acclimating to college life.

Not sure what the problem is. Alot of us complain about lack of coverage. Well, this is a great job to give fans a look at incoming talent and our S&C staff. Geeez, enjoy it...

Not sure why anyone would have a negativity toward the summer training and pics and comments. It's an inside look at our facilities, some of the training the staff is using, and our first look at incoming talent after speculating for 1-2 years about size and talent. It's also phenomenal to see the camaraderie that is built, the smiles and energy and them acclimating to college life.

Not sure what the problem is. Alot of us complain about lack of coverage. Well, this is a great job to give fans a look at incoming talent and our S&C staff. Geeez, enjoy it...
Spot On! Go Orange!!!!!

That bill must have been something else
I think this unit looks impressive. They look physically mature, tall and in good shape. It is what you want to see from a P5 OL.

I will try and identify them. From left to right:
Andreas Duerig, Keaton Darney, Coach Cav, Mike Clark, Airon Servais, Cody Conway, Aaron Roberts, Dakota Davis, Evan Adams, Patrick Davis and Austin Chandler.

Duerig, or whoever is on the far left, is built like a cement truck.

How did I do?

Last edited:

If you can point out where I said I had a problem with it, I’ll gladly offer up a mea culpa.

I think this unit looks impressive. They look physically mature, tall and in good shape. It is what you want to see from a P5 OL.

Andreas Duerig, Keaton Darney, Coach Cav, Mike Clark, Airon Servais, Cody Conway, Aaron Roberts, Dakota Davis, Evan Adams, Patrick Davis and Austin Chandler.

How did I do?

Where is Koda Martin ?

Where is Koda Martin ?
I was actually thinking that is Martin in the middle, the guy tom identified as mike clark. It looks like he has his hair tied back, similar to servais. Maybe I'm wrong though

How did I do?
Pretty good except I think that the guy you identified as mike clark is actually koda martin. I could be wrong tho because the res on my phone isn't great.

Also, I'm pretty sure that patty davis is actually heckel

Pretty good except I think that the guy you identified as mike clark is actually koda martin. I could be wrong tho because the res on my phone isn't great.

Also, I'm pretty sure that patty davis is actually heckel
Looking closer, I agree with both corrections. I have Koda as my avatar, which makes this pretty unforgivable.

On the positive side, Koda was slated to be a senior, a returning starter for a program that has been producing NFL linemen regularly. He looks almost identical physically to Servais and Conway.

That has to be a good thing.

Duerig is a lot bigger than when I saw him in person at Ft Drum... quality backup

Loved Duerig from the start, always thought he might be our center of the future.

These guys are squatting serious weight. Can we at least get them proper squat shoes and leg wraps? Making me cringe

That's why I want videos to see the squats

I'll be that guy... lotta no reps on those back squats :p
For sure. Definitely some insane strength regardless, but if you were judging these squats for a PL comp, many would get red-lighted.

YES, I understand this is not powerlifting, it's football weight training, but the principles of weightlifting are the same in both.

Either way, love seeing all of these pics and vids!! Just hope everyone stays healthy.

Last edited:
Cam Jordan, RTB, Queeley and Nykheim.

We have loads of talent. Someone has to be the man to fill ish’s shoes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom