Summer Sessions 1 & 2 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Sessions 1 & 2

Heard from a past board source that Cam Jordan’s the surprise guy to step up this year. Queeley and Harris are both impressing as advertised.

Taj Harris - didn't he just arrive on campus?

Taj Harris - didn't he just arrive on campus?
Ah I think I may have confused him with Sharod Johnson. You’re correct. Queeley and Jordan have each been working well with the QB’s though.

That's why I want videos to see the squats
They don’t need wraps. All wraps do is help u do more weight. My doctor told me as he is a former lifter that wraps tend to restrict ur knee and eventually leads I think to plattella problems but I could be wrong on last part. I stopped them after and still have no problems with squats plus I’m a flooring guy so my knees arent young anymore. Big fan of a good belt. Wrapping knees would be like wrapping ur elbows when u bench. U have too as a power lifter but don’t any other time.

RBs look to be in great shape and wow is Adams big.

Elmore sighting with the backs hmm

Dh3g1WQWAAAcsuP.jpg:large

Okay, here is my try at identifying the running backs. Please post the corrections. I am sure there will be some.

From left to right standing...

Coach Lynch, Akeem Dixon, Mo Neal, Dontae Strickland, Abdul Adams, Otto Zaccardo, Jack Guida, Chris Elmore, Luke Erickson, Jarveon Howard

crouching/holding kid: Markenzy Pierce

How did I do?

Okay, here is my try at identifying the running backs. Please post the corrections. I am sure there will be some.

From left to right standing...

Coach Lynch, Akeem Dixon, Mo Neal, Dontae Strickland, Abdul Adams, Otto Zaccardo, Jack Guida, Chris Elmore, Luke Erickson, Jarveon Howard

crouching/holding kid: Markenzy Pierce

How did I do?

I thought the kid in orange next to Elmore was just a neighbor kid that wandered over and they let him get in the picture.

Lets just put Adams, Pierre and Dixon at linebacker this year. Jesus they are big

Lets just put Adams, Pierre and Dixon at linebacker this year. Jesus they are big

I wish we could put Adams anywhere on the field. Unfortunately, that will have to wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom