Summer Workouts | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Any guesses as to how much Carey weighs now? He doesn't look painfully skinny anymore to my eyes.

Almost all of the guys shorten their shorts a few inches by rolling their short’s waist band over so you see the white reverse side. That doesn’t look good.

The trend is obviously shorter shorts.

Can’t Syracuse order them a few inches shorter or can’t Nike just make them the player’s preferred length each season?

Almost all of the guys shorten their shorts a few inches by rolling their short’s waist band over so you see the white reverse side. That doesn’t look good.

The trend is obviously shorter shorts.

Can’t Syracuse order them a few inches shorter or can’t Nike just make them the player’s preferred length each season?
The fixation this board has with uniforms is mind-boggling

The fixation this board has with uniforms is mind-boggling
Uniform threads and comments are on pretty much every college message board. It’s not just Syracuse.

A lot of people apparently are interested in what uniform design and colors are worn.

Every single kid does this basically. It’s not a Syracuse thing one bit. I do it when I play.
Actually, so do I, and I’m 53.

Probably got it from my 19 yr old.

So, no leg days for Peter Carey.
You can’t always tell that from a photo.
1- his genetics might not allow for bulk in that area.
2- strength isn’t necessarily reflected by size. I have long, skinny legs and the one year I actually had a gym membership I was easily leg pressing more than guys with those fat tree trunk things.

Watch him do Kevin Garnett stuff. Then see if you wish he were built like Larry Czonka.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom