Summer Workouts | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Agree. I think Edwards and Williams could produce a nice two-man game in the post that could lead to some easy buckets. I think the Duke game alone shows he's capable. Hoping the improvement is there to get him to the next level.

Was behind Hima getting into the Dome Saturday. Dude is not as much of a bean pole as I had thought.

I tell my buddy who doesn't watch hoops unless he goes to a game with me that one of our new centers is right in front of us. He goes "which one?"

Uhhhhhhh, idk, the 7 foot tall man standing a foot in front of me?

That really doesn't look like a basketball play... If that's how they're coached, we're doomed. :(
At least he is putting a body on him. Doing what Benny should have tried to do to Davis at the end of the Indiana game last year. Also, looks like Carey is way off the floor and over the rim in the picture. Maybe he helps a little bit this year.

Media Day. The frosh were busy on their IG...
Screenshot_20220919-215152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220919-215029_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220919-215558_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220919-215519_Instagram.jpg

What this says to me, is that Benny better get his butt in gear. People are coming for your place. Notice that he named 2 forwards, not just one. "These guys could be the starters (Benny)."

What this says to me, is that Benny better get his butt in gear. People are coming for your place. Notice that he named 2 forwards, not just one. "These guys could be the starters (Benny)."
I think Bunch and Taylor are competing for one starting spot, alongside Benny, and this post just named the notable freshmen who may start. Although there could be a situation where Benny loses his spot if he doesn't play well. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm interpreting it that way because I assumed all off-season Benny would start.

I think Bunch and Taylor are competing for one starting spot, alongside Benny, and this post just named the notable freshmen who may start. Although there could be a situation where Benny loses his spot if he doesn't play well. Maybe I'm wrong and I'm interpreting it that way because I assumed all off-season Benny would start.
Past practice: Benny starts and gets a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong leash this year.

Neither Taylor nor Bunch are going to replace Benny. Benny is the 4. Neither of them can play the 4. If anyone were to replace Benny it would be Brown or Carey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom