Summer Workouts | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

It would be cool to see some pics of these guys pre-commitment to see how far along they have gotten with their bodies.

Oronde’s put on 10-15 and looks like a monster
He's as beast. Totally wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a first round pick next spring.

It amazes me at times following recruiting as much as I do and when guys like this turn out so well. When Gadsden signed i was just like ok we'll see what happens. Same with Tucker. His HS stats were not great and I wasn't wowed by his highlights. I don't even remember Gadsden's HS highlights. I'm going to have to go back and check those out. Some guys just end up being much better than I expect.

Gadsden is easily our best prospect since chandler Jones IMO. Measurables are off the charts. Happy he is ours. This could be a record breaking season.

He's as beast. Totally wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a first round pick next spring.

It amazes me at times following recruiting as much as I do and when guys like this turn out so well. When Gadsden signed i was just like ok we'll see what happens. Same with Tucker. His HS stats were not great and I wasn't wowed by his highlights. I don't even remember Gadsden's HS highlights. I'm going to have to go back and check those out. Some guys just end up being much better than I expect.
I do think he has a shot if health is on our side.

Gadsden is easily our best prospect since chandler Jones IMO. Measurables are off the charts. Happy he is ours. This could be a record breaking season.
Not sure if his speed / acceleration / vertical numbers are good enough to justify a top 2 round pick.

Will be interested to see those numbers. If they are just average for the position he’d have a shot.

Not sure speed the main variable with OG. He is a mismatch for cb and safeties with his size and catching ability. Most of the time he was doubled or triple teamed. I agree he could easily be a first round pick next year if he has another good year.
I know he is GS most dependable target. Just hope GS starts throwing to open receivers instead of trying to force the ball to OG. That will force teams to move away from doubling OG.

His highlights were not jaw dropping. Not a ton of burst, did have good hands. Just shows how much work ethic, studying the game like a pro, and natural feel can outweigh the other stuff. Agree about Tucker as well, didn’t know he had the wheels to become a future pro.

Not sure if his speed / acceleration / vertical numbers are good enough to justify a top 2 round pick.

Will be interested to see those numbers. If they are just average for the position he’d have a shot.
He’s one of those guys who just get open.

He’s one of those guys who just get open.
Yes. But he is schemed open by lining up and playing as a “move TE” so to speak.

He won’t be playing that position in the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom