Summer Workouts | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Benny still may be the key to our season. Really need a big jump from him.
Would love to see us play similar to that great Arizona team with Bibby, Simon, and Terry. Add Benny as a Dickerson type athlete.

Would love to see us play similar to that great Arizona team with Bibby, Simon, and Terry. Add Benny as a Dickerson type athlete.
I had the exact same though a couple weeks ago! Obviously best case scenario but that Arizona team had 3 versatile, skilled guards, a great athlete in Dickerson, and a few role players down low.

Rothstein I hear said he’s 7’4” now.
They both look like they've been lifting more the last six weeks than the previous few years. Mintz has guns instead of skinny guy arms suddenly. I was joking about JB not letting them lift, but maybe that was real? :p

I wasn't trying to convince you Williams was growing taller.

They both look like they've been lifting more the last six weeks than the previous few years. Mintz has guns instead of skinny guy arms suddenly. I was joking about JB not letting them lift, but maybe that was real? :p

I wasn't trying to convince you Williams was growing taller.
Long standing Jon joke, I know you weren’t. Promising though!

I picked that 97 Arizona team to win it all as a 4 seed thank God they beat Kentucky.

Screenshot_20230621_073041_Instagram.jpg

Hopefully Benny is working on his hands and breaking to the basket. Judah, JJ and Westry are going to be penetrating the paint allot and dishing to Benny and our centers cutting or on lobs . When they shoot there will be plenty of glass cleaning opportunities as well. Benny should get allot of dunks this year if he keeps his head in the game.

Is it wrong to get Dwyane Wade vibes?

I mean that would be glorious and we are a major contender if that were the case. I don't see it though. Excited for him to have a good year though

I mean that would be glorious and we are a major contender if that were the case. I don't see it though. Excited for him to have a good year though
Yeah, right now JJ is similar height, and starting to develop the upper body of Wade. Playing like him may come eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom