Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread...

Steelers got more pressure than the Eagles? Seriously? Those two DLs are not remotely comparable.

There was a team who got pressure on the Pats.

Miami. Whose pressure came from Suh on the inside...uh huh.

Steelers got more pressure than the Eagles? Seriously? Those two DLs are not remotely comparable.
2017 NFL Team Defense Stats - National Football League - ESPN
Pittsburgh only led the NFL in sacks.
Doubt you know that or care to look before being conscending but who I am dealing with.
You look to be confrontational, troll someone else I don’t want to waste anymore energy on you. You aren’t fun like Kaiser or others.

There was a team who got pressure on the Pats.

Miami. Whose pressure came from Suh on the inside...uh huh.
No Gronk in that game and the Pats always suck at Miami.
It wasn’t Suh. It was the entire Dolphins D and gameplan.

Best of luck, to the good,decent fans of both sides(the majority). I wish it had been a Brady/Wentz bowl. Old vs. New. That would have been a pick-em.

The timing works in your favor for sure.

It was all over the shows...watch as Eli, behind a line of guys he picked up at the Summit JiffyLube on the way to the game, throwing to guys tending bar 4 weeks ago, put a double move on the iggs secondary all day for big yards.

It seems to have been corrected.

Remember that the Birds were coming off the Wentz injury when they faced the NYG plus had played out on the West Coast two consecutive weeks prior. They showed up flat. It happens.

2017 NFL Team Defense Stats - National Football League - ESPN
Pittsburgh only led the NFL in sacks.
Doubt you know that or care to look before being conscending but who I am dealing with.
You look to be confrontational, troll someone else I don’t want to waste anymore energy on you. You aren’t fun like Kaiser or others.

You are such a baby. Anybody challenges your commentary and you get your undies in a bunch. Amazing how the obvious escapes you. Pittsburgh blitzes way more than Philly. Philly can get there with four.

DUKcVn3X0AEg9FN

Bet you weren't aware that, on average, arrests at Heinz Field are more than 2x the level that has occurred at Lincoln Financial Field over a several year period.

Last edited:
All fanbases have idiots but Eagles fans are unbelievable.
I was in college in SB39 so I didn’t believe it when I was told they were crazy.
Find me another fanbase that has this happen 2 weeks in a row.
Another fan punches police horse outside Eagles' stadium

There bad fans give their fanbase a bad rap but their bad fans are the worst.

I wonder if the turnout at Wing Bowl will be impacted by Philly being the super bowl. Check out some of those videos to see the peak of Philly trash. Wolfie from the Stern show gets some great interviews there.