Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread...

Free beer from Bud Lite as promised: 34
Bill kiss my fake booboo: 24

Bit of trivia I read:

Win or lose, the patsies are making SuperBowl history.

Win, and they tie Pitt for most Lombardi’s with 6.

Lose, and they Denver for most losses with 5.

It’s why I’d prefer they just win. Who cares??Steelers are already at 6, niners have 5, Giants 4 etc... it’s just #s that will continue to shake out over time for the legendary franchises.

I have no problem putting the Giants at 8 titles, but then that thought gives the iggs 1, so we won’t count them here now.

Now, keeping the iggs and that disgusting fan base at ZERO...now THAT, yeah that, is something else...

Bit of trivia I read:

Win or lose, the patsies are making SuperBowl history.

Win, and they tie Pitt for most Lombardi’s with 6.

Lose, and they Denver for most losses with 5.

It’s why I’d prefer they just win. Who cares??Steelers are already at 6, niners have 5, Giants 4 etc... it’s just #s that will continue to shake out over time for the legendary franchises.

I have no problem putting the Giants at 8 titles, but then that thought gives the iggs 1, so we won’t count them here now.

Now, keeping the iggs and that disgusting fan base at ZERO...now THAT, yeah that, is something else...

I understand your consternation, Kaiser. Btw Pat Schurmur got a first hand look at some of the beat-downs he can expect to receive when he takes Big Blue into battle against the Birds.

With the exception of fans of NE and NFC East foes, I expect Philly to be America's team on Feb. 4th. Remember when your boys used to be America's Team?

Bpo you know I love you, but that is beyond absurd, literally outside of Philly no one cares about the Eagles.

Bpo you know I love you, but that is beyond absurd, literally outside of Philly no one cares about the Eagles.

They'll care on Feb 4th. I know many NYJ fans that are all in with the Birds. I'm sure Stiller fans feel the same way. Patriot fatigue is a thing, for sure.

They'll care on Feb 4th. I know many NYJ fans that are all in with the Birds. I'm sure Stiller fans feel the same way. Patriot fatigue is a thing, for sure.
That's great you will have jet fans on your side for a day.even by if some miracle you beat Brady it only took you 52 years to win one sb

That's great you will have jet fans on your side for a day.even by if some miracle you beat Brady it only took you 52 years to win one sb
Getting the jets fans on your side for a patsy football battle is like showing up at a gun fight with a knife...and then pulling out a spoon to help your defense...

Pats 24
Eagles 23

Eagles will drive to the 5 yard line with 10 seconds left. They will snap to Foles to move toward the middle of the field and take a knee and call timeout. They will fumble the snap and the Pats will recover.

Dennis Reynolds 24

Peter Griffin 23

I don't know if it's an age thing or my complete lack of knowledge beyond sports and finance but I don't know anything about either of those two people.