Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII Prediction Thread...

I don't know if it's an age thing or my complete lack of knowledge beyond sports and finance.

The answer is Yes.

FWIW Dennis Reynolds is one of the main characters from “Its always sunny in Philadelphia” and Peter Griffin the main character of “Family Guy” (set in Rhode Island.)

The answer is Yes.

FWIW Dennis Reynolds is one of the main characters from “Its always sunny in Philadelphia” and Peter Griffin the main character of “Family Guy” (set in Rhode Island.)

Gotcha. My apologies - I should substitute the word "interest" for the word "knowledge". :)

Thats great its about super bowls I have seen 3 in my lifetime
Board Rule is they don’t count unless you are in at least Jr High.

images

Board Rule is they don’t count unless you are in at least Jr High.

images
BTW holy hell how do you guys deal with Eagles fans. Non-this board ones but man they are disgusting.
They make Jets fans look like Angels.
Jeez these people flooding Boston radio with crazy.
New England fans are just arrogant and country club spoiled.

BTW holy hell how do you guys deal with Eagles fans. Non-this board ones but man they are disgusting.
They’re not allowed to call the FAN

And let’s just say that there’s a lot OT being paid for law enforcement on iggs day, we got taking care of those animals down to a science.

They’re not allowed to call the FAN

And let’s just say that there’s a lot OT being paid for law enforcement on iggs day, we got taking care of those animals down to a science.
NSFW
This is absolutely disgusting.

The Patriots aren’t playing the Patriots.
Only the pats can beat themselves...

Pats fans have not stuck their fingers down their throats to vomit on an 11 year old girl.

Nor have they beaten up another teams mascot, and broken both of his legs(Washington's mascot).

They have not thrown batteries at Santa, or had hundreds of fans belting a 49ers fan with snowballs...and on, and on, and on...

Pats fans may suck, but ALL fans suck less than Philly's...

Seriously, is there any question as to who Giants fans are pulling for??

Big Blah, the Deadskins and the Cowgirls are in NE's corner, no doubt. The rest of the NFL is solidly in our corner.

Only the pats can beat themselves...

Pats fans have not stuck their fingers down their throats to vomit on an 11 year old girl.

Nor have they beaten up another teams mascot, and broken both of his legs(Washington's mascot).

They have not thrown batteries at Santa, or had hundreds of fans belting a 49ers fan with snowballs...and on, and on, and on...

Pats fans may suck, but ALL fans suck less than Philly's...

I've been a season ticket holder at the Linc for 15 years. I sit in the lower section around the 35 yard line (behind the visitor's bench). Have never once witnessed a fight in my section or the one right next to me.

I've been to a few NYG/Eagles games at the Swamp and I did see one fight there between two opposing fans. Of course the Eagle fan started it. :)

They should call into Barstool Sports on Sirius XM. A-hole meets Mass-hole.

Last edited:
I've been a season ticket holder at the Linc for 15 years. I sit in the lower section around the 35 yard line (behind the visitor's bench). Have never once witnessed a fight in my section or the one right next to me.

I've been to a few NYG/Eagles games at the Swamp and I did see one fight there between two opposing fans. Of course the Eagle fan started it. :)
Great seats.

Me and my sons will buy the Giants game off you for the next 15 years...

Big Blah, the Deadskins and the Cowgirls are in NE's corner, no doubt. The rest of the NFL is solidly in our corner.
I know jet fans rooting for the pats because they are sickened by eagle fans

I know jet fans rooting for the pats because they are sickened by eagle fans

I root for the teams on the field. Not overly concerned with the fan bases of these other teams. Honestly, there are jerks in every fan base. I've been an SU fan for a very long time and I can attest that we have our share of idiots as well.

Yeah, most fans are fine. It's the degenerates and aholes that tend to get noticed.

At the meadow lands for Pats/Jets was pretty much like the vid posted, Although, when I went through with my ten year old, they toned it down a bit. Still gave us the business, but many realized a kid was present. We didn't mind, made it more memorable. Had a great time watching with the Jets fans , in our section.

The bad apples in Philly are pretty good at grabbing headlines, though.

Pats fans are just spoiled rotten, after decades of misery.

Yeah, most fans are fine. It's the degenerates and aholes that tend to get noticed.

At the meadow lands for Pats/Jets was pretty much like the vid posted, Although, when I went through with my ten year old, they toned it down a bit. Still gave us the business, but many realized a kid was present. We didn't mind, made it more memorable. Had a great time watching with the Jets fans , in our section.

The bad apples in Philly are pretty good at grabbing headlines, though.

Pats fans are just spoiled rotten, after decades of misery.
All fanbases have idiots but Eagles fans are unbelievable.
I was in college in SB39 so I didn’t believe it when I was told they were crazy.
Find me another fanbase that has this happen 2 weeks in a row.
Another fan punches police horse outside Eagles' stadium

There bad fans give their fanbase a bad rap but their bad fans are the worst.

Been a cowboys fan since I was 6 jerrah could burn my house down and if still be a fan

Now you’re showing your youth.

As a Cowboys fan since Danny & Randy White’s playing days I’d give anything to end Jones’ ownership. I am a fan in spite of his asinine management.

The Jints, Iggs and Skins fans love Jerruh because he’s been basically Dan Snyder in the salary cap era.

The Bills are more likely to get back to a SB before Dallas because Jones is the worst.

And Terry Pegula has cratered both sports franchises he owns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom