Surprised I'm the first to mention this... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Surprised I'm the first to mention this...

It is on one of the CNY Central channels in Syracuse, but not channel 3. It is showing on CW/WSTQ or CH 6 SD - CH 1212HD. Those are Time Warner channel numbers.

Yeah, I forgot all about the Olympics which I'm pretty sure they can't preempt.

It's ridiculous that the #1 team's game isn't being televised on ESPN. I know ESPN sold the rights to this game to Raycom long ago before these "experts on college basketball" knew Cuse was going to be #1 on Feb.15 but you would think these brilliant execs could come up with a process that would give them some flexibility to choose these games depending on how the season unfolds. After all it was ESPN who held all the leverage, not Raycom.

It's ridiculous that the #1 team's game isn't being televised on ESPN. I know ESPN sold the rights to this game to Raycom long ago before these "experts on college basketball" knew Cuse was going to be #1 on Feb.15 but you would think these brilliant execs could come up with a process that would give them some flexibility to choose these games depending on how the season unfolds. After all it was ESPN who held all the leverage, not Raycom.

It's on ESPN 3 and ESPN Gameday package.

Yeah, I forgot all about the Olympics which I'm pretty sure they can't preempt.

True but they could've put it on 3.2 or even 3.3. They've had games on 3.2 before.

Well, I guess its time to go out tonite or tomorrow and finally buy the Roku!!

Newegg has refubs on sale right now... First link comes with an HDMI cable, second link doesn't include the HDMI.

Link with HDMI
Link with out HDMI

Oh, I don't have cable and didn't know that. A previous post mentioned Time Warner and I thought it was only going to be on cable. Thanks.

Both of which are crap.
Given the right streaming device and network bandwidth, ESPN3 is far from crap.

BTW: this game is also available via the ACC app with a subscription to the ACC Network Mobile Pass. The cost is $7.99 per year. For the remainder of the year this includes the BC@SU and SU@FSU games as well as all games from the ACC Tournament. Just another option for those without other access.