Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can defend well but is not a good shooter. That will be the issue. He will be on the bench and when we give up 80-90 points with Joe out there and JAB is asked why Symir only played 5 minutes he will say we really need Joe's offense and shooting. He is really the perfect 3rd guard for us.

I don’t think his Marquette stats reflect his potential. But that’ll be the narrative he’ll face heading into practice. Think CNY kids do well with a chip on their shoulder though.

i think he’s better than what he showed at Marquette. Loved the kid when he was in HS. Not a stud but a very steady player all around and a very physical defender.

Welcome home Symir. Lot of doubters, prove em wrong.
only one thing to d with the doubters...shut them

I think most people are familiar with our famous poster and recruiting maven Jordville.
Here's what he posted a few year's back about Symir (can't figure out how to directly link)

"City Rocks as a sophomore last spring, but now seeing him again this spring in Atlanta.. wow. Not only is he stronger but he has really grown as a player. Lead dog for sure. There are some legit D.Wade feels to his game. Ways to go of course to be that, but you can see it."

Seriously for your own happiness, go find another program to follow, because you are in for nothing but profound disappointment.

Nope.

I'm here.

Been a fan my whole life, did six years at Cuse for undergrad and grad, have had season tickets.

I'm good.

Thanks for the life advice though internet message board guy.

Personally, no one will be surprised, but I think this is a huge downgrade.

Rooting for the kid. Glad he wants to be here. Hope we unearth some production others haven't gotten.

Let's see what the front court ends up being.

Yes, no offense to Torrence, but we are going to get him and Jimmy and I will be surprised if we get anyone elite in the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom