Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

I just have one question. When are we going to get to see the JLH cases?

I think I'll need to buy a bigger phone for that one.

Mase, did I include my mailing address with my PayPal payment? I'm starting to think I didn't.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368767315.154956.jpg

So here is what the 4/4S cases look like in blue/silver. I've done a bunch of experiments trying to color fill the engraved areas and I haven't been satisfied with any of the results. So I won't be offering blue with orange engraving.

Anyone that is currently prepaid for an iPhone 4/4s can claim one of these cases in blue and I will ship ASAP. I should have the test orange case in any day now. I'll talk to Orangetown tomorrow to coordinate email updates to everyone that has paid or is on a waiting list.

Thanks for your patience everyone. This has been a completely fluid process and I've been striving to improve the product ever since the first case...

Mason

If this is the same blue case I received, the picture does not do it justice. My case has a nice blue color with an excellent contrasting silver engraving. Don't let the picture shoo you away, the cases are sweet looking.

Bob

Man, Mason do you work for Apple?:eek:

Sitting here with a Droid RAZR maxx (anyone else please, we only need one more) and I'd seriously buy an iPhone just to get a case from you.

Awesome work

I've thought the same thing mountaincuse... reason #1 to get an iPhone. (I even get mad now when I see other iPhone cases in stores, because it's some sort of painful reminder)

C'mon - there has to be one more RAZR maxx owner. What trees do we need to start shaking?

Original post updated through this point. Please remember to post here when you receive your items so I can keep updating the original thread with the praise of all the satisfied customers!
Whoops, sorry, I forgot to do this. I received one of the blue tea bag 4/4s cases about a week & a half ago. Looks awesome - now am waiting for wife to upgrade her phone so that I can have her 4s! Much thanks to Mason, OrangeTown & everyone else involved in the process!!

So ever since the first case I made, I've been frustrated with my inability to find real orange cases. All of the suppliers that I could find either have burnt orange or light golden orange. I've spent literally tens of hours looking for suitable Syracuse colors but haven't been able to find any in the quantities I need.

SOOOOO... I decided that I'd MAKE my own orange cases.

Finally - Orange 4/4S. This is a much more labor intensive process, but I think I have it down now. I have 4 of these available right now and more on the way. The first four will go out to people who have already pre-paid.
photo.JPG

Mason

Wow that looks great! I paid for the 4S and would love one of those Mason!

I'm on the list in the original updated post, but haven't been messaged about how to pay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a step somewhere. I am not trying to put pressure on Mason or anything just wanted to make sure I am "up to date" on my end. :)

I'm on the list in the original updated post, but haven't been messaged about how to pay. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a step somewhere. I am not trying to put pressure on Mason or anything just wanted to make sure I am "up to date" on my end. :)

I'll make sure you get info tomorrow. I had suspended orders because I was working out my supply chain, but everything is working well now in terms of getting the parts I need, so ill start taking orders again.

Mason

I'll make sure you get info tomorrow. I had suspended orders because I was working out my supply chain, but everything is working well now in terms of getting the parts I need, so ill start taking orders again.

Mason

Awesome and thanks!

F it, I'll probably end up getting one of each of these :eek: (block/dunk). Both legendary plays. The blue dunk looks legit, and the orange block is BANGIN.

IMG_4583.jpg

This morning's shipment. All 4/4S cases

'Teabag dunk' to: LPOrange, FortyFourCT, zhanjuzi, petecalvin

'The Block' to: CuseTroop, yegorange

Do you guys have cases for the HTC One yet?

Sorry - that case isn't available yet. There hasn't been quite enough interest to warrant investigating those cases. Right now I believe only you and one other person have shown interest. You never know, though.

I received my case today as well and I could not possibly be any happier with it. Top notch job Mason!!! Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Glad you like the cases - I know Mason has been putting in a lot of time and effort on these. I've updated the original post to reflect this.

I have started to put together listings of the various offerings that I have in stock in my ebay store. Here is the blue iPhone 4/4S aluminum case with the silver/white engravings in a flexible black plastic. I will set up the listing for the iPhone 4/4S 'true orange' cases later tonight, along with some of the iPhone 5 and Samsung S3 cases that I have. This should allow people more options to choose exactly what you want. I'll try to have all the listings complete by the end of the week.

Mason