Syracuse career wins, NCAA tournament | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse career wins, NCAA tournament

moqui

generational talent
Career records of SU players in the NCAA tournament, minimum 7 wins
careerncaatournamentvic.jpg

(edited to include Kaiser's correction)

On the active roster, there are as many as 10 guys who could join this list with a run to the NCAA title (although every game would have to be a blow out for some of them to see minutes):

Kris Joseph is 4-3 (for some reason which I do not recall, he did not play in the 2009 victory over Arizona State, although he played in the games prior to and after).

Brandon Triche and Scoop Jardine are each 3-2

Brandon Reese saw action in both the SFA and Oklahoma games in 2009, as well as the Vermont game in 2010. He is 2-1. Southerland played in that same Vermont game as well as both games least season, he is also 2-1. Nick Resavy also played in the Vermont game and is 1-0.

Waiters, Fair, Keita and Melo are all 1-1.

Forth, Pace and Warrick only have 2 losses.

NIT as frosh.

dont know if theres other errors, didnt check.

Oh Lord

Nice list, but think you may have missed a couple.

Elvir Ovcina - 7
Derek Brower - 8
Billy Edlin - 8 (accomplished in just two seasons. Has anyone done better?)

Also, I think Duany should be 9 as well as McNeil. They were both Fr in the same year.

Nice list, but think you may have missed a couple.

Elvir Ovcina - 7
Derek Brower - 8
Billy Edlin - 8 (accomplished in just two seasons. Has anyone done better?)

Also, I think Duany should be 9 as well as McNeil. They were both Fr in the same year.
I only count games in which they actually played. Billy Edelin only played in the 6 wins in 2003. Elvir only played in 4 wins over his career, Brower didn't appear in either of the wins in his freshman or sophomore campaigns, Duany failed to play in one win, etc.

you have to go through the box scores to make sure they actually saw the court. I would not be surprised to find that I missed someone, but I know it wasn't one of those you mention

I only count games in which they actually played. Billy Edelin only played in the 6 wins in 2003. Elvir only played in 4 wins over his career, Brower didn't appear in either of the wins in his freshman or sophomore campaigns, Duany failed to play in one win, etc.

you have to go through the box scores to make sure they actually saw the court. I would not be surprised to find that I missed someone, but I know it wasn't one of those you mention

Makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom