Syracuse @ Clemson Tailgate, October 22nd | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse @ Clemson Tailgate, October 22nd

Man, really trying to fight the urge to make the drive down from DC. If it was 6 hours instead of 9 I would probably have to do it. Not sure the wife will be down with this one seeing as I booked a flight yesterday to fly back for the ND game a week later...

Man, really trying to fight the urge to make the drive down from DC. If it was 6 hours instead of 9 I would probably have to do it. Not sure the wife will be down with this one seeing as I booked a flight yesterday to fly back for the ND game a week later...
Oh jeez. A&M is at South Carolina at 7:30. Wife is an Ag. 2 hr drive between them lol.

Sent $1000 to the church for 25 parking spots. At this point we have 1 extra spot.
Just curious, is the Church a big Syracuse Tailgate that me and 1 buddy could buy into for just beer and food, no car?

Just curious, is the Church a big Syracuse Tailgate that me and 1 buddy could buy into for just beer and food, no car?

Maybe...waiting to hear from someone else.

Send me a Private message

Click on mail symbol envelope up at the top.

Select "Start A New Conversation"

Add me "TexanMark"

Send me your name and mobile number

I should know later today and will text you from a 512 area code

Last edited:
Menu update: we have added 36 Angus Burgers to the menu

Those will go fast

I've been debating on it. Not sure if I want to make the 4 hour each way drive.
I have it gift wrapped for you. Your call...stay an hour out on Friday night. Come in by 8am or so and I got parking too.

This will be FCFS

Reactions: gbo
Added Large Platter of Publix Cubanitos...these are always a hit

We have individually wrapped Sandwiches coming from Food Lion too

My boyfriend and I live down here in SC and we will be tailgating at the clemson game. He was born and raised in Mattydale (me in Binghamton) so we are going up to watch the game! If still available we’d love to be able to join this tailgate, if tickets are still available and bring whatever is needed etc! I bought our parking spot not knowing where other Cuse fans would be at. We are going to be staying near Greenville Friday night as well.

I have it gift wrapped for you. Your call...stay an hour out on Friday night. Come in by 8am or so and I got parking too.

This will be FCFS
Just join to this forum will be coming up for the game this weekend any availability to join the tailgate. No car just two people… if not do you know any other areas that will have Syracuse fans tailgating at?

danelovr718 and GAOranje412

Sorry...we not only hit our capacity but exceeded it. Check our board for more tailgate opportunities.

I was expecting to cap at 75 or 80 and I'm at 100 now.

EDIT: Update I got an extra grill... danelovr718 and GAOranje412

Send me a private message with your cell phone...we'll get you fit in

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the reply. If anyone can’t make it let me know and is two will fill their spot and pay for theirs.

Friends looks like I'm joining the tailgate and sitting with you guys for the game Saturday. Is anyone interested in meeting me somewhere on 85 past Greenville or 76 to ride in together?

TexanMark I sent you a pm about an alum travelling by himself to the game. Served on the National Alumni Board with me, and was in AZ on business. Flying there tomorrow for the game. He would like to attend the tailgate. I sent you his cell #. He was also a student athlete and got undergrad and masters degree at SU.

Friends looks like I'm joining the tailgate and sitting with you guys for the game Saturday. Is anyone interested in meeting me somewhere on 85 past Greenville or 76 to ride in together?
It would appear that I'm out of luck...