Syracuse found something | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse found something

Buddy at the 3 means Jimmy at the 5. The brothers are not sitting.

When Symir ran the show it was clear how different the team was with a facilitating point guard. Once Joe tried running the show again, hell broke loose.

The person that sits is the one that is not playing well. Please stop the nepotism posts.

The person that sits is the one that is not playing well. Please stop the nepotism posts.
11 guys played 10+ minutes for FSU.

And what you said isn’t true at all, Joe has been flat out awful at times the past two years with a far more than capable backup last year and a capable backup this year. Jimmy and Cole have played awful at times and they don’t sit. Jesse as good as he’s been has had some tough games and Frank is capable.

Just stop, the best players don’t always play and bad play doesn’t make you sit for certain guys.

Everyone has good days and bad days, whether it’s at work, every day life, or sports at any level, you get through bad days by being able to redeem yourself and get positives while you keep going.

On the defensive side of the ball Buddy is worse on the back line than his brother and that is saying a lot

On the defensive side of the ball Buddy is worse on the back line than his brother and that is saying a lot
But the net gain of having Symir at the top I think makes us better defensively and that doesn’t include the huge upgrade on offense by having a true point guard out there.

But the net gain of having Symir at the top I think makes us better defensively and that doesn’t include the huge upgrade on offense by having a true point guard out there.

Maybe but JB isn’t sitting Jimmy for extended periods of time on a regular basis.

There was a fast break when FSU passed ahead and got a dunk, I believe Buddy was the only guy back. He looked like he had cement shoes on. I’m not sure If it’s lack of hustle or what, but he only has 1 speed and it’s frustratingly slow.

There was a fast break when FSU passed ahead and got a dunk, I believe Buddy was the only guy back. He looked like he had cement shoes on. I’m not sure If it’s lack of hustle or what, but he only has 1 speed and it’s frustratingly slow.
It is frustrating, but singling out Buddy for being slow with this group is tough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom