Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread

This is a team that makes 3s, they will go cold just like before, but the question is whether we can start hitting shots again.
This. They did the same thign the first 10min of the 1st half. We just have to keep it close and take advantage when they start missing.

Cooney, G and Rak have been pretty much invisible so far and we're still in this. Big ups to Roberson so far.

Rak is A step further out than he waents to be and pressing rather than passing out.

Rak is forcing it. Big time. Almost stubbornly.
With how good he's been all year, I'm ok with it honestly. No one else except Roberson has been good really. Maybe at least he can start getting to the line and get Jerkeri out of the game.

Got to have someone just staying with Rodriguez... he's too good to leave alone for even 1/2 second

Oh boy...
At this point we have to hope they just get cold...if not hats off to them because they're just on fire. A lot of these shots are from deep.

not a big deal said it at the end of the first half but miami had the last possession should have been our ball at half cost us 3 points. Little things like that matter.

three pointer three pointer three point play and a turnover layup gave miami a quick 10-2 run to start the second.

Libero2 said:
4 3s made in basically 4 minutes. That's killing us
whod they shoot the last one over? Not even a hand up.

Call nothing in half 1 call everything in half 2. That's just bad officiating. Consistency is everything.

I see only 5 SU fouls in the whole game.

You can tell rodriguez is out for blood to beat us. We of course knocked him out of the ncaat when we played kst.

Trying to impress the scouts in attendance, perhaps?
I think he just sees G and Cooney not scoring and feels like he has to take over. He feels he is good enough to try and take it a step further than he has been. But he needs help from somebody to make the double a half step slower.