Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Miami Game Thread

Um. You realize that was an extremely smart play right?

Yes, once I realized it was a non-shooting foul. There's a gap attendant to following on live stats :oops:

We bash refs a lot but kudos to the ref who called that foul at end of tcu wvu game. Clearly contact on the arm and you see those not called a lot. Good call.

Robot Roberson says hi :D
h7E536039

Fouled him with 4 freaking seconds left? Come on, man ...
Good foul. If he gets by Kaleb there he would have had a clean look from 14ft or so. We had plenty of fouls to give.

Good foul. If he gets by Kaleb there he would have had a clean look from 14ft or so. We had plenty of fouls to give.

Understood, thanks. Like I said, "live stats" latency :rolleyes:

Um. You realize that was an extremely smart play right?

Eh, I think you can make the argument both ways. We only have 6 players basically, so I don't know if we have the luxury of getting guys extra fouls.

OttoinGrotto said:
Some couches in Morgantown just got really nervous.

That last foul on TCU was bullshit. The announcer twice mis proclaimed a shot was for the win. The first with over 7 seconds to go. Funny

That last foul on TCU was bullshit. The announcer twice mis proclaimed a shot was for the win. The first with over 7 seconds to go. Funny

Was the shooter not hit on the arm?

adk(roc)CUSE said:

Also the longest 1.8 seconds in history...

Eric15 said:
Eh, I think you can make the argument both ways. We only have 6 players basically, so I don't know if we have the luxury of getting guys extra fouls.

We had 1 team foul.

Uh oh, here come the lawyers ...;)

This is more or less the definition of a let them play game. Going to have to get clobbered for the whistle to blow.

Early in the half it felt like every jumper Miami took was falling. Given the physicality in the paint being allowed you almost have to expect that the winner today will make more jumpers than their opponent.

rrlbees said:
Roberson 8pts 8 Rebs 2 assts 2 stls 1 blk.
He was fantastic although he grabbed the rim again on a follow.

First time we've seen TR play comfortable on the offensive end, letting the game come to him...