Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

Our corners cant cover one one, so the safties have to stay back. Then they kills us with the bubble screen. Cover with a bscker, them they run inside.

Why would our D.C. put a kid in on one on one coverage who couldn't even cover our team o n bubble screens in pratice

We'll see.

Not sure how anyone can know.
Are you being facetious? It's hard to tell.
I mean, are we just throwing out the recognition he had as a recruiter before coming here?

I feel like that would be if we questioned Hopkins as a recruiter if he went to another school.

One of these guys is faster than the other.

We're outmanned.
Hang in there - FSU and Clemson are faster than ND and NC State was running all over the place today.

Thank God for Pitt!

OttoinGrotto said:
I mean, are we just throwing out the recognition he had as a recruiter before coming here? I feel like that would be if we questioned Hopkins as a recruiter if he went to another school.

We'll see how his recruits pan out here. They better end up damn good.

I am struggling to understand our play calling so far tonight and all season for that matter. Just anemic and predictable. Not putting our kids in the best possible places to succeed. Feels like we are always a step behind. Sux..

Tremendous defensive effort for 20 minutes , nice effort by the kids.

I mean, are we just throwing out the recognition he had as a recruiter before coming here?

I feel like that would be if we questioned Hopkins as a recruiter if he went to another school.
Nobody on this field looks like a player, IMO. Big time player...

He's a proven recruiter. That's the one sure fire thing he's got.
Proven? What recruits has he brought in that are tearing it up? I am not saying that they are bad - but saying he is proven when hardly any of his guys have played is an overstatement.

It speaks volumes that I'm hoping for Hunt to drop back and have nobody open so he runs. I think that's our best offensive play. Scary.

Boy did Hickey get run over there.

That replay of Hickey getting jostled is just proving my point

lol they are going to call holdin on our bubble screen but none of theres

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors