Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

Gbinije always shows up in big games.

Somebody told CMC to throw the Hammer Down!

He can have his nickname back now that he is dunking :p

Like G in the starting lineup; when's the last time we didn't have a "token" starter?

OMG great pass by Rak, better cut by McCoullough

THis team really is getting better each game. Even though our guards are invisible right now lol

Damn, KJ2 really has a long ways to go lol. I like this starting lineup. If Cooney gets his shot going we'll be OK.

SJU seems to be playing a box and one. Man to man on Cooney and the rest a zone to deny Christmas.

longislandcuse said:
Man, Joseph is struggle city so far this year.

Just seems in over his head. Not uncommon for a freshman but unfortunately, no opportunity for him to sit and learn for a year. Trial by fire.

Really would like to see Patterson show something in these minutes because there is no reason Kaleb Joseph needs to be playing 30+ minutes a game.

I know we talk about this every game; but man, this is a top 10 team easily with Ennis.

Really would like to see Patterson show something in these minutes because there is no reason Kaleb Joseph needs to be playing 30+ minutes a game.
Unfortunately he's the only PG on the roster. I like G in the spell role, but you can't have G/Cooney/Patterson running the point 30+ minutes. Although they can't be much worse than Joseph right now I suppose

Just seems in over his head. Not uncommon for a freshman but unfortunately, no opportunity for him to sit and learn for a year. Trial by fire.
Agreed but we can't keep dropping games because he is unable to run the point at an average level. If there's no other options than playing him 30+ a game then it is what it is but id like to see Patterson alleviate that necessity.

Is Steve Lavin wearing a priest collar?

We really not gonna use the bench besides Patterson doe?

McCullough is a great zone-buster. Big man who can pass and shoot from the top of the key. We see other teams do that to us but now we can do it to other teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom