Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

OrangeDW said:
Amazing. Coney finally hits a big one, but after an away from the ball offensive foul. I'm not even getting mad, just shaking my head at this point.

I've been giggling a little.

What is wrong with Rak?????
That is he same dopey thing he did against Michigan...grabbing a guy and tossing him out of the way.

Patterson isn't a point guard, but tonight the team is functioning much better with him in for Joseph. Best look Cooney got all night was that look off patterson's push.

I just think Patterson is a gritty fighter out there.
Gives us some toughness in the court.

I'd take Nichols and Mccrosky over Roberson and BJ.

Mccrosky sucks but Nichols > my 3 sons (yes, one for three trade)

Nichols, yes. As an upperclassman. McCroskey was horrible. And Roberts and Watkins were decent but not nearly as good as we hoped/thought they'd be.

And yeah, at this point I'd be thrilled if we get a Nichols out of this class. Never know though, he didn't show much his first two years.

I've seen more out of Patterson in these last two sequences both on O and D than I've seen from Joseph all season.

Let's not go off the deep end here. Joseph averages 8.6 ppg 4.1 rpg and 5.6 apg, Patterson 1.0/0.6/1.4.

What is wrong with Rak?????
That is he same dopey thing he did against Michigan...grabbing a guy and tossing him out of the way.

I'd be pissed too. Some African guy talking in my ear for 30 minutes? He's had enough.

Let's not go off the deep end here. Joseph averages 8.6 ppg 4.1 rpg and 5.6 apg, Patterson 1.0/0.6/1.4.
He plays high level defense and hit a three and then should have had an assist the next play. Small sample size, I know, but look at our defense since he came in.

longislandcuse said:
He plays high level defense and hit a three and then should have had an assist the next play. Small sample size, I know, but look at our defense since he came in.

I'm with you. More buss, less kaleb

longislandcuse said:

Ehhhhhh. High level? I don't know, he's gotten burned by a few times in his limited minutes.

We finally get some momentum and our freakin clock breaks. Not our year at all.

This is what happens when you put Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones in charge of the clock.

The ref was so excited to make that call. Highlight reel in the refs cutting room.
I'm more nervous about these refs starting to get juiced in a close game than I am in our players here.

Beautiful!!!! McCullough I don't know how you did that but DAMN!!!!! Those mix tapes didn't lie.

Look, I know I make jokes and everything about He gone and stuff like that, but McCullough belongs in the NBA, sooner rather than later. He just does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom