Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

josephs was having more trouble with the physical nature the first half then his handle. I like him recieving the pass and shooting.

Honestly, I think you might be right. It sounds crazy but not if you see what St Johns is trying to establish.
Or Lavin is going 'Hack-a-Shaq' since McCullough is 2-8 at the line tonight

We lose this and we are staring at 6-4 and looking very doubtful for an NCAA birth... I'll get flamed for that opinion but I think it's accurate.
A loss would make Nova a msut win...which I don't think would happen

Joseph needs to penetrate - if not, he's just lost on offense
I've gone from thinking he needed to be more willing to taking threes, to now thinking he should reign it in a little bit.

alibrat66 said:
Roberson??

Left his skills in NJ when he dominated the possible #1 pick in the last draft.

This team is bad... Wow... Something needs to be figured out before ACC play or it could get fugly

jdubs30 said:
A loss would make Nova a msut win...which I don't think would happen

Think Nova is a must win no matter how you cut it, need at least one good ooc victory.

So, granted I'm just a no class beatdown fool, and I will always be that way, but this Dolce & Gabana commercial they keep playing is really, really awkward.

How about we stop posting McCullough and Rak at the same time. Is this offense called "congestion". Seriously, everything about this team is so challenged.

We lose this and we are staring at 6-4 and looking very doubtful for an NCAA birth... I'll get flamed for that opinion but I think it's accurate.
It is what it is, but with this level guard play that may be what we deserve. Shame for McC and Rak...they are doing their fair share.

Our transition defense is yet another problem to add to our woes. Joseph is very lazy getting back and if he puts his hands up on defense it would be the first time this year.

st johns should be a ranked team they are right on the cusp, on top of that they are upperclassmen, on top of that they are physical, on top of that they run good halfcourt offense. Don't cut us short.

Eric15 said:
I'm so sick of these lame dunk attempts from G and CM. It's like Paul Harris all over again. If you aren't at least 90% sure you can complete the dunk, don't attempt it.

It's insane, it needs to stop, we're leaving far too many points on the floor with them.

We'd better get used to this.
A lot of our games are going to come down to shooting...free throws and outside shots.
Especially with a team like this...we need to make free throws!

There's still a lot of tiem left boys...we showed vs. Michigan we can comeback

Nothing really revolutionary there. I would completely agree.

These types of years happen to teams, so if it does turn out to happen to us, what can ya do. We are spoiled recently.

Sucks of course, but we shall see.

iommi said:

Nothing wrong with that opinion.

I predicted 20-11 weeks ago, and I wasn't confident with 20 wins.

orangefan13 said:
st johns should be a ranked team they are right on the cusp, on top of that they are upperclassmen, on top of that they are physical, on top of that they run good halfcourt offense. Don't cut us short.

They're solid but they're not great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom