Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. St. John's Game Thread

Someone needs to smack up Obekpa. Dude is having too much fun out there as the only big man for St Johns.

I hope Franklin Howard is ready next year

I hope the whole class is ready since our two good players this year will be gone.

This soph class seemingly going the McCroskey/Roberts class route will be tough to overcome for a year or two.

This Harrison kid just has the look and confidence of a star. No one on our roster has his body language.

Right now this is one of the worst back courts in all the years Jim has coached. Hopefully someone gets better, before the end of the year.

After all the issues, it's FT shooting that is the difference here.

Bogart said:
That the position he was recruited to play here

But he's more of a combo,

OrangeDW said:
I hope the whole class is ready since our two good players this year will be gone. This soph class seemingly going the McCroskey/Roberts class route will be tough to overcome for a year or two.

I'd take Nichols and Mccrosky over Roberson and BJ.

Mccrosky sucks but Nichols > my 3 sons (yes, one for three trade)

Right now this is one of the worst back courts in all the years Jim has coached. Hopefully someone gets better, before the end of the year.
It's insane. The only people who can do anything are CMac, Rak and G. We might as well put two people from the crowd in at guard.

What? That was Obekpa's first foul? And it's a freaking reach-in?

Ugh. They want it more than we do. Sad.
Eh, it's blood in the water. We're not the powerhouse we usually are. They've got a pretty nice team. They've been wanting to take it to us for a while now. This is their best chance in a long time.

Aaaaaaannnnnd as I typed that Harrison banked in a three. My stats are unofficial, but we win -36% of games in which our opponent banks in a three during the second half.

Cooney misses the one shot we needed. Sucks.

Put the eye gestures away. You banked in a 3 from 30 feet.

I've seen more out of Patterson in these last two sequences both on O and D than I've seen from Joseph all season.

Amazing. Coney finally hits a big one, but after an away from the ball offensive foul. I'm not even getting mad, just shaking my head at this point.

God dammit, Cooney hits a three and it doesn't count. What

This just feels like an L. Not one thing is going out way. I'm sad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom