Syracusefan.com Chat with Julian Whigham Scheduled for 8 PM East Thursday August 30th (SU Kickoff Eve) | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com Chat with Julian Whigham Scheduled for 8 PM East Thursday August 30th (SU Kickoff Eve)

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
We are pleased to announce former Syracuse football player Julian Whigham will be making his debut in the chat room next Thursday August 30th at 8 pm Eastern time. Please come prepared with questions for him.

The chat is expected to last one hour. There will be no transcript posted. If you want to hear what Julian says, attend the chat.

-The Management

Awesome! I'll be sure to attend this one

boy-unicorn.jpg

Me: "Hey! Whuddup lil' pimp?!"
Boy: "Whuddup hustla!"

Yeah. I'm excited.

Spoke to Julian at the Fan Fest and told him how much I enjoy reading and hearing his takes on all aspects of Syracuse University Football. He does a fantastic job. Go Julian, Go Orange!!!

Will he be talking about Clemson? The syracusefan.com base has to be covered.
First question I thought of was the comparative advantage of nap rooms. Has that been covered before?

Reactions: gbo
Will he be talking about Clemson? The syracusefan.com base has to be covered.
You are always welcome to visit our chats and ask a question. Whether they can answer a Clemson question is another thing.

Reactions: gbo
Too bad no transcript can be posted. Taking part in the chat just isn't in the cards for me. Oh well, all my questions will be answered tomorrow night.

Anybody participated in a chat using Safari and their iPhone?

Anything I need to know to make that work for me in 40 minutes?

Pretty sure they have to open the chat room. Select the 'chat' tab from the home screen and you'll see it pop up when they open the room.

I see the chat icon but not the room to join once I press it.
Pretty sure Admins have to open a room for people to join. Someone usually comes in here and makes a post saying that the chat is open. Patience.