SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Where: Fine Lot most likely the NW corner (Raynor Ave corner closest to I-81)...if in doubt just go to the largest tailgate in the Fine Lot and ask for me.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=13244&hl=en&ll=43.035756,-76.141198&spn=0.000031,0.027788&geocode= &hnear=Syracuse, New York 13244&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=43.035761,-76.141076&panoid=YTgGxBHPwlyf6HYqsquwyQ&cbp=12,251.55,,0,-0.42

When: TBD but 4-5 hrs prior to kickoff until 30 mins prior to kickoff

Who: Everyone who reads this board

Cost: TBD but expect about $10 per person (more on this later)

Menu: TBD I'd root for trying to get Dinosaur on site but we need 100 folks to attend

Check in on this thread with how many you plan to bring.

Minimum of 6

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

In with 10. the grill will be rocking, the blender fired up with Orange TD drinks, the mrs. will creating multiple culinary delights including the now made famous by the Post Standard pasta dish "Heart attack on a plate" along with inputs from everyone else.

Looking forward to getting back in the game after being AWOL for the last couple and doing our thing for which is shaping up to be not only the biggest game in a long while but also the biggest tailgate as well. Game on boys!(and girls).

I hope to be there... unless I get roped into something else (which is possible). I suspect no one brings red wine, so I guess I will be on my own.

I hope to be there... unless I get roped into something else (which is possible). I suspect no one brings red wine, so I guess I will be on my own.
Joyce just back from Italy and of many memorable things the wine and food were at the top of the list. One amazing meal with some amazing red wine (Vino Rossi Locale with a local label) was so overwhelmingly good I had to get a case sent back to the states. I'll be bringing a bottle of that up and if see you there we crack it open. A thanks for all you've done for SU and many of the posters here. Hope to see you.

I plan to be there, possibly with a sizable group. Can't be sure about how many.

CR will be good to have you back in the fold for Clemson. We have done our best to hold down the fort during your two week absence. Complaints were at a minimum so I think we did OK. If were doing Dino I will hold back on the large spread, might be a good idea for you as well CR, maybe just some grill items for post game or accompanying side dishes. Joyce my fiance has brought wine every week so far both reds and whites, though they are on the sweet side. I should have a few dry for Clemson including some from right in Skaneateles.

Joyce just back from Italy and of many memorable things the wine and food were at the top of the list. One amazing meal with some amazing red wine (Vino Rossi Locale with a local label) was so overwhelmingly good I had to get a case sent back to the states. I'll be bringing a bottle of that up and if see you there we crack it open. A thanks for all you've done for SU and many of the posters here. Hope to see you.

Wow. That is so nice. Now I will HAVE to be there. The heck with that other stuff! I mean I will have other opportunities to meet the new Chancellor.

Update: We are checking on the feasibility of Dinosaur to come on site. We also have some complimentary beer coming...more on that later. I need folks to step up and tell us how many you plan to bring. BTW, I'm just bringing myself this time.

For newbies...if we do Dino what you bring is just $$$. If we do a normal tailgate...we'll talk that up soon. We'll make a call on Dino on Sunday or Monday.

If it's a night game, 4 or 5. If earlier, probably one or two.

CR will be good to have you back in the fold for Clemson. We have done our best to hold down the fort during your two week absence. Complaints were at a minimum so I think we did OK. If were doing Dino I will hold back on the large spread, might be a good idea for you as well CR, maybe just some grill items for post game or accompanying side dishes. Joyce my fiance has brought wine every week so far both reds and whites, though they are on the sweet side. I should have a few dry for Clemson including some from right in Skaneateles.
dude you guys more than held your own, I heard rave reviews! And yep if it's dino they're will be limited grilling but gotta bring that pasta dish of the wifes whenevers she's up for making it. Looking forward to seeing you boys and gals again. Big time football is back it appears. Yeah baby...

Probably 6 I'm a long time lurker and am coming up for my 60th (yes 60th) reunion with my stepson and his son. The grandson is a great kid, straight A's and a heck of a baseball player. Unfortunately both father and son are Clemson fans and need a perspective adjustment. Hope you can assist in this. By the way I now live in Asheville N.C. and, because of the ACC change, hope to see many more games. Am looking forward to meeting all you good folks

Last edited:
dude you guys more than held your own, I heard rave reviews! And yep if it's dino they're will be limited grilling but gotta bring that pasta dish of the wifes whenevers she's up for making it. Looking forward to seeing you boys and gals again. Big time football is back it appears. Yeah baby...

Thanks, I definitely tried to give an experience as close to a cuseregular tailgate as I could get. Lots of help from Tomcat, LincolnCuse, Texan Mark, Caz, and a few others. Agree on the pasta dish, I will have a limited menu to but looking like the fiance will be baking a cake so we could be in for a treat.

We'll leave the jambalaya pot home, but Mrs. Consigliere is threatening to break out the peppers if Bees can still take the heat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Does a $5 bottle of "andre" or a nice box of wine (known as "goon" in Australia) tickle your fancy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom