SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th

I'll be there with my nephew, so 2. Looking forward to some Dino and meeting some more of the folks here.

Four of us are coming, unless it's a nooner. If so, we'll roll in from NE Ohio just prior to kickoff due to Friday night commitments in Cleveland.

I'm in +3 Getting excited for next week. I could grab a few more if we need to get to a number for dino

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Well, here's the deal...

Of all weekends to have purchased tix for our annual chick-trip to the Giants game! It's tradition, and the only game all the girls could make. So, sadly I will not be at the biggest game of the year.

However, the seats are now in the hands of Mr. TOL and junior TOL. The kid is only 17 so he won't drink much. Mr.TOL will more than make up for that. They will be bringing $ and their own drinks. I am really, really bummed to miss this game!

Let's Go Orange! And Go Big Blue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The drawback of being a Giants fan. We'll miss you .

Bringing 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Folks...after some internal debate we have decided to do Dino another time. We'll pick an early season game in the future where we might have a known kickoff time well in advance and we can sell tickets via PayPal.

With that we will be doing a regular tailgate but we expect 2-3 times the number of guests. Expect to be asked to pay something nominal at the door. More details in 48 hours or so.

Folks...after some internal debate we have decided to do Dino another time. We'll pick an early season game in the future where we might have a known kickoff time well in advance and we can sell tickets via PayPal.

With that we will be doing a regular tailgate but we expect 2-3 times the number of guests. Expect to be asked to pay something nominal at the door. More details in 48 hours or so.

Whatever works, it's always great. You guys Rock!

Well, here's the deal...

Of all weekends to have purchased tix for our annual chick-trip to the Giants game! It's tradition, and the only game all the girls could make. So, sadly I will not be at the biggest game of the year.

However, the seats are now in the hands of Mr. TOL and junior TOL. The kid is only 17 so he won't drink much. Mr.TOL will more than make up for that. They will be bringing $ and their own drinks. I am really, really bummed to miss this game!

Let's Go Orange! And Go Big Blue!
You may want to rethink this with how the Giants are playing. Darn another chick. I could use the girl power when I am there!!

I will be there. Sorry I can only bring money or like Joyce, a bottle of wine. May hit the donor tailgate first, but I will be doing most of my tailgating with you all. Looking forward to it. Mark and Peggy (bballbeadle), Jurrie and PACuse (If he is there) I met in Atlanta. Otherwise, I know none of you. Oh, except Joyce. Should be the highlight of my weekend. I am really looking forward to this.

Where: Fine Lot most likely the NW corner (Raynor Ave corner closest to I-81)...if in doubt just go to the largest tailgate in the Fine Lot and ask for me.
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=13244&hl=en&ll=43.035756,-76.141198&spn=0.000031,0.027788&geocode= &hnear=Syracuse, New York 13244&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=43.035761,-76.141076&panoid=YTgGxBHPwlyf6HYqsquwyQ&cbp=12,251.55,,0,-0.42

When: TBD but 4-5 hrs prior to kickoff until 30 mins prior to kickoff

Who: Everyone who reads this board

Cost: TBD but expect about $10 per person (more on this later)

Menu: TBD I'd root for trying to get Dinosaur on site but we need 100 folks to attend

Check in on this thread with how many you plan to bring.
My group should in in the 4-6 range.

I'll be there with JuniorCollege, WomensJuniorCollege (oldest daughter, first SU game) and possibly one more. PeteCalvin will be attending with I think his 2 sons and possibly his Gimp, Curtis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom