SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th

Looks good so far, the 40% chance of rain Sunday is a bit eery though, sometimes that shifts a day earlier or ahead. Hope we can stay dry.

You're as bad as me. The weather cup is half empty.

You're as bad as me. The weather cup is half empty.

LOL, to be honest we have had a lot of good luck with the weather for most of our tailgates the past few years. Even the USC tailgate at Metlife was OK despite a few minutes of a torrential downpour. Last bad one I can remember was Pitt a few years ago, rained the entire time. A few years ago I think BC was cold as heck but it was at least dry.

LOL, to be honest we have had a lot of good luck with the weather for most of our tailgates the past few years. Even the USC tailgate at Metlife was OK despite a few minutes of a torrential downpour. Last bad one I can remember was Pitt a few years ago, rained the entire time. A few years ago I think BC was cold as heck but it was at least dry.

That Pitt tailgate was rough

That Pitt tailgate was rough

I think your right, I blocked a lot of that out of my mind but I can remember it was pouring for hours on end and you got that "what that hell am I doing here" feeling. There was also a group of about 3-4 guys trying to tailgate under the hood of an SUV near our tailgate, what an epic fail. Mark took pity on them and invited them under the canopy.

Catching the Browns vs Bills in Cleveland on Thursday, then heading up to Cuse on Friday. Anyone wanna grab a beer with us shoot me a message and we can link up.

Ok if were nixing the dinosaur lets start the list what do we have what do we need and what is everybody bringing. Getting excited!

Ok if were nixing the dinosaur lets start the list what do we have what do we need and what is everybody bringing. Getting excited!

I think you'll probably only need to bring an appetite and a thirst for beer. And a few bucks.

UPDATE: We are going with a traditional tailgate...we have a ton of stuff coming.

Still waiting on the beer donation from one source...but, RaynVA has donated $100 towards the tailgate.

We are going to ask for $5 per person to cover expenses...beer is included (assuming of benefactor comes through). If you bring stuff to the tailgate you can eat/drink for free.

It sounds like we'll be north of 120 folks.

Last edited:
UPDATE: We are going with a traditional tailgate...we have a ton of stuff coming.

Still waiting on the beer donation from one source...but, RaynVA has donated $100 towards the tailgate.

We are going to ask for $5 per person to cover expenses...beer is included. If you bring stuff to the tailgate you can eat/drink for free.

It sounds like we'll be north of 120 folks.

Guys a few notes on the tailgate: Right now we are looking for a few people to bring some specific items for those who can help. If your able to bring anything your fee for food and booze (usually 10 bucks for both) is waived.

We need a paper products guy to bring a large contingent of paper plates, paper towels and plastic cups for beer. We need a good amount of each so if a few people want to take 1 item each that would be fine. Remember were expecting 120 people give or take so a 30 pack of plates wont cut it. Food wise we are good at the moment but water, ice, and propane tanks for the grills are in need as well. Any questions post them here or send myself or Mark a PM.

Guys this should be another great tailgate, please when you arrive search out TexanMark and thank him for all of his hard work, without him the fine mess would be a shadow of what it has become.

I haven't come with a name for Mark yet. But he earned his Tailgating Wings years ago .

I will be there with BK and others. Will there be delicious french fries again like Louisville last season?

I haven't come with a name for Mark yet. But he earned his Tailgating Wings years ago .

You gotta have one by Saturday, that's your mission.

I can bring a 12 of becks sapphire and a 6er of brooklyn Oktoberfest. Will that get my fee waived?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

What is the easiest way to drop off stuff? My parking pass is for UAG, so I'll have to drop off stuff first then drive to the garage and walk back. I'll grab some paper plates, plastic cups and paper towels. Also, I'll have a cooler of beer to drop off. What time is best to get up there? I'm thinking I could be there around 11:00.

Thanks,

I can bring a 12 of becks sapphire and a 6er of brooklyn Oktoberfest. Will that get my fee waived?

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but after you I think we should be ok with the kegs so while additional beer is appreciated (and always welcome) we need people to pay the nominal fee to ensure we can cover expenses. Thanks!

Last edited:
In and bringing 3-5 others...

Looking for a parking pass, willing to pony up the $$ if anyone has one available.

What is the easiest way to drop off stuff? My parking pass is for UAG, so I'll have to drop off stuff first then drive to the garage and walk back. I'll grab some paper plates, plastic cups and paper towels. Also, I'll have a cooler of beer to drop off. What time is best to get up there? I'm thinking I could be there around 11:00.

Thanks,

Orangemon when you get to the fine lot just explain to the attendant that you are just dropping food off, they will let you in allow you to drop off and then go park. 11am would be a good time if you can swing it.

Yes, but after you I think we should be ok with the kegs so while additional beer is appreciated (and always welcome) we need people to pay the nominal fee to ensure we can cover expenses. Thanks!

Happy to kick in my share. I was stressing out over how I was going to get beer from wherever I park (probably down by Marshall Sq Mall) to your tailgate, so this is a much better solution. Thanks!

** Update **

Guys/Gals at this time it appears we are OK with food. I know some of you have mentioned your are bringing coolers and beer, please do so if you can. For everybody else due to the volume of food and alcohol we now have committed it would be easier if you could come and pay the tailgate fee so we can avoid having large sums of extra food and ensure those fronting the kegs/cooking can have the expenses covered. Thanks and see everyone there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom