SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th

Who has the best price on Hofmanns and New England rolls this week in Cuse?

Who has the best price on Hofmanns and New England rolls this week in Cuse?

Mark your best bet is probably Maines or BJ's/Sams Club. I think PriceRite might have Hofmanns as well but that store can get a little sketchy.

Looks like the forecasted high temps have ticked down a couple degrees but the chance of rain as ticked up? That sort of sucks...

Looks like the forecasted high temps have ticked down a couple degrees but the chance of rain as ticked up? That sort of sucks...

It does not suck. Clemson is coming to the Dome. I imagine this tailgate will rock rain/shine/blizzard.

Checked the weather for tomorrow using the hour by hour forecast, while far from gospel it looks like we are pretty good through most of the tailgate save for around 1pm or so when it calls for a shower. At this point we have at least 5 canopies and I am bringing mine in reserve as well. Jake if you can bring yours as well that would be great. For anyone else local if you have a canopy and can bring it I would recommend doing that. If it stays dry or jsut rains a minimal amount we probably wont need it but based on the expected crowd size it would be a good idea to have as many on hand as possible.

I'm bringing a porto-potty for our Clemson guests so they won't have to embarras themselves :)

Ok so I'm finally laying down (who can sleep at a time like this) in Marietta after a 3000 mile drive. All at once at 100 mph while lifting sandbags with my pecker, huffing tiger blood in a vaporizer after it was fed a meal of Californian edibles and having a couple brazilain hookers spoon blow into my eyes. Ok well maybe I just drove the 3000 miles. See all you in the morning and someone better have a ticket for me to take off their hands.

Ok so I'm finally laying down (who can sleep at a time like this) in Marietta after a 3000 mile drive. All at once at 100 mph while lifting sandbags with my pecker, huffing tiger blood in a vaporizer after it was fed a meal of Californian edibles and having a couple brazilain hookers spoon blow into my eyes. Ok well maybe I just drove the 3000 miles. See all you in the morning and someone better have a ticket for me to take off their hands.
CuseCrew08 posted that he has one ticket available for tomorrow. You might pm him. God bless ya for making that drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

My wife looked at the list and said "they forgot dessert"

Solved, see you guys soon.
uploadfromtaptalk1380983041996.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online