SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.com Tailgate Info Clemson Game October 5th

Happy to kick in my share. I was stressing out over how I was going to get beer from wherever I park (probably down by Marshall Sq Mall) to your tailgate, so this is a much better solution. Thanks!

Hey Freak, glad to hear you can make it. No worries about the beer just bring yourself and your appetite.

What is the easiest way to drop off stuff? My parking pass is for UAG, so I'll have to drop off stuff first then drive to the garage and walk back. I'll grab some paper plates, plastic cups and paper towels. Also, I'll have a cooler of beer to drop off. What time is best to get up there? I'm thinking I could be there around 11:00.

Thanks,
You should be able to just drive into the Fine Lot. Explain to the secruity guard you are just dropping some things off and will be out shortly. He should let you in.

If possible, I would approach from I-81 from the north, get off on Harrison, drive under I-81 for a couple blocks, take the left just past Adams to continue driving under I-81, then take the turn left up the hill (Van Buren), take the first right (Henry), go through the stop sign (at E Raynor) and the Fine Lot entrance will be your next right.

Any idea what kind of beer will be on tap? I'm not overly picky, but Beast Light just doesn't work for this guy. Happy to pay the $5 fee out of principle, however, I'll have to bring my own beer if that's the plan.

Any idea what kind of beer will be on tap? I'm not overly picky, but Beast Light just doesn't work for this guy. Happy to pay the $5 fee out of principle, however, I'll have to bring my own beer if that's the plan.

Pace the $5 fee will be for the food costs right now it looks like it will also cover beer if everything shakes out. We should have two different kegs and I am pretty sure Beast will not be on tap. We are still working on the kegs but once we have it worked out we will post what kinds so everyone has a heads up. We should know by tomorrow or Thursday.

Pace the $5 fee will be for the food costs right now it looks like it will also cover beer if everything shakes out. We should have two different kegs and I am pretty sure Beast will not be on tap. We are still working on the kegs but once we have it worked out we will post what kinds so everyone has a heads up. We should know by tomorrow or Thursday.
Thanks for getting back to me so quick JC.

You should be able to just drive into the Fine Lot. Explain to the secruity guard you are just dropping some things off and will be out shortly. He should let you in.

If possible, I would approach from I-81 from the north, get off on Harrison, drive under I-81 for a couple blocks, take the left just past Adams to continue driving under I-81, then take the turn left up the hill (Van Buren), take the first right (Henry), go through the stop sign (at E Raynor) and the Fine Lot entrance will be your next right.

Thanks, that's the route I was going to take. I'll try to get up there around 11:00.

Orangemon when you get to the fine lot just explain to the attendant that you are just dropping food off, they will let you in allow you to drop off and then go park. 11am would be a good time if you can swing it.

Thanks, will do.

Just added 4 lurkers to my group. We'll be 10 strong.
Mark / Jeremy - we'll all pony up with the $$ donation, but message me if there is anything else you need. Wife is already planning a double batch of hot, stuffed cherry peppers but happy to bring anything else you may need including canopy, table or other supplies.

Just added 4 lurkers to my group. We'll be 10 strong.
Mark / Jeremy - we'll all pony up with the $$ donation, but message me if there is anything else you need. Wife is already planning a double batch of hot, stuffed cherry peppers but happy to bring anything else you may need including canopy, table or other supplies.

I am sure the hot stuffed cherry peppers will be a huge hit again.
The weather looks good but if you can bring your canopy just in case that would be good. Definitely bring your table if you can we will probably need it. I think we maybe good with other supplies, could you grab some plastic cups for beer? Just want to make sure we have enough. Thanks see ya Saturday.

Tom if I'm not mistaken

From I-81 Southbound, exit 18 Harrison/Adams go down the ramp and exit left and drive under I-81. Stay in the 2nd lane (from the right) and as you approach the Adams St traffic light you follow the sign pointing to Almond St/I-81 South. You drive like you going to I-81 South again but because you are in the 2nd lane (from the right) you actually merge back under I-81 and continue heading towards Van Buren.

Tom if I'm not mistaken

From I-81 Southbound, exit 18 Harrison/Adams go down the ramp and exit left and drive under I-81. Stay in the 2nd lane (from the right) and as you approach the Adams St traffic light you follow the sign pointing to Almond St/I-81 South. You drive like you going to I-81 South again but because you are in the 2nd lane (from the right) you actually merge back under I-81 and continue heading towards Van Buren.

This is correct.

Will do. I'll bring a bottle from Long Point too so you can see what you missed Saturday!

Jeremy or Mark,

Are you still looking for a 19" flat-screen for the tailgate? I remembered you had mentioned this before the Wagner game. If so, I have one sitting at home I can bring, if it's of any use.

Jeremy or Mark,

Are you still looking for a 19" flat-screen for the tailgate? I remembered you had mentioned this before the Wagner game. If so, I have one sitting at home I can bring, if it's of any use.

Not sure if Mark is or not, I know he was going to try again as there was a remote issue last time. He may have you bring it as an alternate in case of any issues with the first tv.

Will do. I'll bring a bottle from Long Point too so you can see what you missed Saturday!

LOL awesome, I will have to bring something from Thirsty Owl or Hosmer or Goose Watch or Swedish Hill to see what you missed out on!

Just landed in Syracuse. Found out they extended our meeting til 1:30. Won't get to the tailgate until 1:45. Will that be too late? Will there be any food left? They are not breaking for lunch, which sucks cause they figure we will eat at 1:30. I am not happy that my meetings go that late. Not sure if I can bail a little early, but probably not. How late do most stick around before heading into the dome?

Mark, JoeCollege and I are bringing the young'ins. Seven of us in total.

There are 5 people in our group...would it be okay to join your party? We can bring beer or whatever is needed. I have never tailgated with you guys (except the Tulane game in New Orleans) and don't know the protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

That will be no problem I'm sure. Texanmark will have details out soon on the tailgate.

There are 5 people in our group...would it be okay to join your party? We can bring beer or whatever is needed. I have never tailgated with you guys (except the Tulane game in New Orleans) and don't know the protocol -

Go, no problem. It looks like we will have a couple kegs but were trying to ensure were covered for the entire tailgate so if you could bring some beer in a cooler that would be great or even just the beer. You guys are certainly welcome to the tailgate were just asking for $5 a head for food/booze, it maybe 10 depending on the circumstances but right now it seems $5 will work. See ya there.

Just landed in Syracuse. Found out they extended our meeting til 1:30. Won't get to the tailgate until 1:45. Will that be too late? Will there be any food left? They are not breaking for lunch, which sucks cause they figure we will eat at 1:30. I am not happy that my meetings go that late. Not sure if I can bail a little early, but probably not. How late do most stick around before heading into the dome?

Yes there should still be some food left by 1:45, we can always grill up some additional if needed. Some people will start heading up to the dome about an hour before the game but most of us are there until at least a half hour before kick and usually even later.

I don't know, llandz. The travel may not have agreed with you. I think you have something coming on. I can hear it in your voice. :D

I don't know, llandz. The travel may not have agreed with you. I think you have something coming on. I can hear it in your voice. :D
Was thinking the same thing. Problem is the last topic is sort of my specialty. I kind of want to be there. Still may leave a few minutes early. How long will it take me to get to the tailgate walking from Schine student union?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom