SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

It's draft day. Where's the trash talking?

Was just checking out the settings and the only weird one that I see is that return yards are listed as 25 yards per point and seem to be applicable to both the player and to the special teams unit. Never seen that before.

I hope the league is active. I'll probably turn the entire roster over since I love trading so much...

I hope the league is active. I'll probably turn the entire roster over since I love trading so much...

Oh wow I'm usually the psycho GM. This should be fun to have some competition for my title.

Reactions: gbo
Oh wow I'm usually the psycho GM. This should be fun to have some competition for my title.
images.jpg

I find stuff like this is more fun the more active people there are regardless of outcome.

Always a good time when you have the third highest score but lose because you went up against the team that got the highest score.

gbo's squad is a bit of a juggernaut.

Just curious, do we have an IR slots? I have Raheem Mostert's situation to figure out

Always a good time when you have the third highest score but lose because you went up against the team that got the highest score.

gbo's squad is a bit of a juggernaut.
It's pretty solid but I need an RB in the worst way. I'm ready to entertain offers...

Would prefer a RB1/2

Last edited:
It's pretty solid but I need an RB in the worst way. I'm ready to entertain offers...
I probably can find a RB that would meet your “worst” criteria. Maybe Kelce for the worst RB I can find for you?

• Haha
I have extra RBs!

I thought this thread might be more active... We need some FF talk in here.

Just curious, do we have an IR slots? I have Raheem Mostert's situation to figure out
There are no IR slots so I wouldn't hold on to guys too long.

I'm not sure what superb friend put me in the same division with gbo and paired me with him this weekend, but I owe you big...

• Haha
I'm not sure what superb friend put me in the same division with gbo and paired me with him this weekend, but I owe you big...
Kyler probably scores 50 this weekend. You've got this locked down.

So looks like ol' OiG has scored the most points in our league so far this season.

Naturally I'm sitting alone in 12th with an 0 and 3 record.

That kinda season I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom