SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2021

Shenexon I thought we were boys?? I needed that win since Clemson is awful...
Yeah...was going to gloat but decided you're already having a tough week. It's scary winning a match with a low score, but I'll take it...

Reactions: gbo
Yeah...was going to gloat but decided you're already having a tough week. It's scary winning a match with a low score, but I'll take it...
Don't let me stop you from gloating.

Don't let me stop you from gloating.
I'm good for now...however, it's pretty nice taking down #1, no matter if deserved...I had two wins to savor this week and was lucky with both...

And of course I'm scrambling to find a decent RB besides Derrick Henry. It shouldn't be that difficult to fill 2 RB slots but every year...

So looks like ol' OiG has scored the most points in our league so far this season.

Naturally I'm sitting alone in 12th with an 0 and 3 record.

That kinda season I guess.
That's brutal

Had the highest projection last week and ended up with the high week. Maybe this thing is on to something. Have the highest again this week but playing gbo who is 2nd highest.

And of course I'm scrambling to find a decent RB besides Derrick Henry. It shouldn't be that difficult to fill 2 RB slots but every year...
At least you have him. I don't have an RB1 it looks like...

Had the highest projection last week and ended up with the high week. Maybe this thing is on to something. Have the highest again this week but playing gbo who is 2nd highest.
I'm sure Cooper will barely catch a pass this weekend so you have nothing to worry about...

I'm sure Cooper will barely catch a pass this weekend so you have nothing to worry about...
Hope my Cooper continues to light the world on fire.

Going to need a big day from the Chargers O to make the comeback against Gbo.

Im like the Boston Red Sox of this League I finish last win a championship and back to the cellar.

Ekeler almost led me back over Gbo but Mike Williams turned into a pumpkin.

Ekeler almost led me back over Gbo but Mike Williams turned into a pumpkin.
I'd be willing to take MW off your hands...

Im like the Boston Red Sox of this League I finish last win a championship and back to the cellar.
We were in the championship last season.

Now... well.

Going to end up scoring 30 more pts then the 3rd highest scoring team this week and still take an L. Gross.

Going to end up scoring 30 more pts then the 3rd highest scoring team this week and still take an L. Gross.
Hey that 3rd highest scoring team this week is me!

But good news! Even though I'm the third highest scorer in the league overall, this will be my first win. And I'm handing Shenexon his first loss, so the rest of you can catch up to #1 a little easier.

I may have the worst running back situation in the league...

Hey that 3rd highest scoring team this week is me!

But good news! Even though I'm the third highest scorer in the league overall, this will be my first win. And I'm handing Shenexon his first loss, so the rest of you can catch up to #1 a little easier.
It's brutal. I'm going to be 50 pts clear of 2nd place in overall scoring and still have a losing record. You're 3rd and still in the basement. That's pretty bizarre.

Thank you Mark Andrews

Would anyone start Zach Ertz tonight over Allen Robinson this weekend? I know that sounds crazy. PPR.

Would anyone start Zach Ertz tonight over Allen Robinson this weekend? I know that sounds crazy. PPR.
He's the only bankable TE healthy so I could see him being targeted but he won't get any yac. Dude looks like he's running in quicksand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom