SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

There's a mini chat room in the bottom right corner of the draft app if you guys get bored.

I sent out invites last weekend to everyone who participated last year.

If there's room left over, I'll open it up to newbies.

So are we going to get the band back together again this year?

If you need newbies, keep me in mind.

I have a VERY solid track record of mediocrity in our SU Fantasy Baseball league.

I hope so I really enjoyed it last year, can we keep the same rosters?

It's a redraft league. Everyone starts over to protect the guilty.

If you played last year, check the email address you used for this year's invite.

It's a redraft league. Everyone starts over to protect the guilty.

If you played last year, check the email address you used for this year's invite.

Just found the email, and joined for this year.

Just found the email, and joined for this year.

Brian has officially begun plotting a way to stack his entire roster full of Cowboys.

Brian has officially begun plotting a way to stack his entire roster full of Cowboys.

I had no Cowboys on my team last year, I don't really like to mix business with pleasure.

I had no Cowboys on my team last year, I don't really like to mix business with pleasure.

I'd probably have the same philosophy. I guess we'll find out when the Bills get a player I'd even want on my fantasy team in the first place...

Room for 1 more.

PM me if interested.

Just curious if anyone is open to moving the draft to Aug 26 or a later date? I'm in California for my cousin's wedding from Aug 18-24. I can make it work, but just curious.

We promise not to draft you a kicker in the 1st round. ;)

I can offer the Tuesday after Labor Day (Sept 5) as an alternate. The season begins on Sept 7.

I can offer the Tuesday after Labor Day (Sept 5) as an alternate. The season begins on Sept 7.

That would work better for me. But like I said, I can make it work whenever is best for everyone else.

Just curious if anyone is open to moving the draft to Aug 26 or a later date? I'm in California for my cousin's wedding from Aug 18-24. I can make it work, but just curious.

That would be fine with me, although you can use auto draft.

That would be fine with me, although you can use auto draft.

Yeah I could use autodraft but then I'd probably have to set my pre-draft rankings and all that stuff. I'm more of an impulse kind of guy when it comes to fantasy drafting. But I can make it work even if I'm on vacation. My cousin is getting married on Sunday, Aug. 20 so it's not like I'd have my phone out drafting right when she's walking down the aisle. Even though she's a pretty big sports fan, I think that might be frowned upon...

I will be at the U2 concert in Buffalo on the 5th, I can try to set up the auto draft on the way if necessary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom