SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

30 minutes before the draft.

I don't even bother to show up until 7:45

Okay you're right. ESPN must be 1 hour. Sorry for the misinfo everyone. But just be there by 8 Eastern and you're good anyway.

If I tell Mrs Moo that it opens 5:30 local time, I get to ditch 5 o'clock Mass. :)

I don't think a guy like you should be comfortable ditching any Mass! :rolling:Especially considering how much you hang out with this crowd.

I don't think a guy like you should be comfortable ditching any Mass! :rolling:Especially considering how much you hang out with this crowd.

Yeah, I get that. But at least I don't access the site with my phone when I'm away from the house. I'm not that committed, LOL!

I know the schedule is still out of whack.

I'll have it fixed tomorrow. Week 1 won't change.

No smack talk? Did everyone go out clubbing? :oops:

I don't do smack talk...until AFTER I demonstrate just how superior my fantasy acumen is. Which will be once I blow out whatever pencil-neck jabroni I face in week 1.

Last edited:
I don't do smack talk...until AFTER I demonstrate just how superior my fantasy acumen is. Which will be once I blow out whatever pencil-neck jabroni I face in week 1.

tenor.gif

I'm in an ESPN league that drafts tonight. It usually has 14 teams, which is already too many, but they added 2 more this year. 16 teams! By the 4th round, I'll just be trying to draft someone I've heard of.

Last edited:
I'm in an ESPN league that drafts tonight. It usually has 14 teams, which is already too many, but they added 2 more this year. 16 teams! By the 4th round, I'll just be trying to draft someone I've heard of.

The pool I'm usually in is ESPN also and it goes tomorrow night. My god-son runs it. Mrs Moo also plays. She pretty much picks who the computer tells her to, and she's always in the upper half of the ten of us. But whenever one of the young bucks thinks they're gonna scalp her in a trade, she runs it by me. Then the smack talk board comes alive. :D

It's funny. I actually found the original, which was an obscurity done on the Excello label. I decided it was justifiably obscure so I went with Elvin Bishop. But, I'll let you decide:

In so doing, you honor the memory of Classy Mr. Freddie Blassie. Actually, his term was 'pencil-neck geeks'. (A 'jabroni' is rasslin' carny for 'jobber', someone who loses every match.) Oh, yes, there's a song. Or, at least, a 'song':

In so doing, you honor the memory of Classy Mr. Freddie Blassie. Actually, his term was 'pencil-neck geeks'. (A 'jabroni' is rasslin' carny for 'jobber', someone who loses every match.) Oh, yes, there's a song. Or, at least, a 'song':

I knew about the pencil necked geek, but sorta wondered about the origin of Jabroni. Now I know. Just one more item of cranial lint thrown into the already staggeringly overloaded vault of useless anecdotes I own. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom