SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football League

One guy can't draft on the 22nd, and one guy can't draft on the 5th.

I hate to screw up everyone's Labor Day weekend, but I could be available on Saturday Sept 2.

One guy can't draft on the 22nd, and one guy can't draft on the 5th.

I hate to screw up everyone's Labor Day weekend, but I could be available on Saturday Sept 2.

Saturday works fine for me. But if the 22nd works for everyone else, I can make it work for me.

Not during the day. But I could draft the evening of the 2nd. We have a huge community event where I live every year the Saturday before Labor Day. I'm still fine for the 22nd or any evening that week.

You guys should really be thankful I caused the draft to get delayed so you didn't end up drafting Edelman or Spencer Ware and trying to figure out who to replace them with. As a thank you, I say I should get the first pick.

Draft starts at 8 PM and may take an hour.

The game won't start until at least 8:30.

My friend who is an Fsu alum wants to go out to watch it, I will see I might just stay in do the draft with the tv on.

My friend who is an Fsu alum wants to go out to watch it, I will see I might just stay in do the draft with the tv on.

If you're gonna autodraft, prerank at least 50-100 players.

Yahoo is in love with QB's this year.

I just looked at the website and my team page states the draft is 5 PM?

Just looked at the confirming email and it states 5PM PDT, so it appears to be correct.

Just looked at the confirming email and it states 5PM PDT, so it appears to be correct.

Yes it seems yahoo does everything in Pacific time as far as fantasy goes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom