Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin * | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll make my own tournament, then:

1 Bjorn Calderon
2 The Bjorn Identity
3 I Wasn't Bjorn Yesterday
4 Bjorn to be Wild
5 Bjorn Under a Bad Sign
6 The Bjorn Ultimatum
7 Re-Bjorn
8 Bjorn Again
9 The Bjorn Supremacy
10 There's a Sucker Bjorn Every Minute
11 Bjorn Free
12 Natural Bjorn Killers
13 Bjorn to Run
14 Bjorn to Love You
15 Newbjorn Baby
16 Brandon Reese

I obviously didn't get it was joking around, and didn't want to offend anyone. I WASN'T PUTTING IT ON YOU though I want you to know that I was just reading all the negative posts and some of them were you ticked about your seed, but I see you were joking. I don't want you to think I was just blaming you, I just saw a lot of them by you that were jokes now in hindsight.

Just tell me that I won, brotha... Come on.

I think my idea was fun in theory, but won't work because if 1 person is offended then its 1 too many when I honestly didn't do this with any malice. I apologize to anyone who is offended, whom I may have offended, and sorry for this.

I think my idea was fun in theory, but won't work because if 1 person is offended then its 1 too many when I honestly didn't do this with any malice. I apologize to anyone who is offended, whom I may have offended, and sorry for this.

No need to apologize Alsacs we all did the best we could. Going to give this a shot if it becomes an issue im nuking it. Lets see how it goes.

jekelish said:

1 Bjorn Calderon
2 The Bjorn Identity
4 Bjorn to be Wild
5 Bjorn Under a Bad Sign
6 The Bjorn Ultimatum
7 Re-Bjorn
8 Bjorn Again
9 The Bjorn Supremacy
11 Bjorn Free
12 Natural Bjorn Killers
13 Bjorn to Run
14 Bjorn to Love You
15 Newbjorn Baby
16 Brandon Reese

Bjorn to ride

Considering I only made the field based on a last second 3/4 court heave, I probably shouldn't complain that I have to face...gulp...Tomcat in Round 2. Alrighty then.
jadeveon-clowney-hit2.gif

1 Bjorn Calderon
2 The Bjorn Identity
4 Bjorn to be Wild
5 Bjorn Under a Bad Sign
6 The Bjorn Ultimatum
7 Re-Bjorn
8 Bjorn Again
9 The Bjorn Supremacy
11 Bjorn Free
12 Natural Bjorn Killers
13 Bjorn to Run
14 Bjorn to Love You
15 Newbjorn Baby
16 Brandon Reese
Hey Bjorn!

Brandon is much better than you and was severely underseeded.

You should feel bad.

P.S. go kick some rocks!

Guys im sorry to say were going to have to scrap this. Alsacs has been inundated with PM's from upset posters and thats not fair to him. We tried to do this a fun way to enjoy the tourney but its clear its simply not going to work. I want to thank everyone who got involved and enjoyed the experience, interestign to at least look at a potential Syracuse fan tourney bracket. Thanks.

Guys im sorry to say were going to have to scrap this. Alsacs has been inundated with PM's from upset posters and thats not fair to him. We tried to do this a fun way to enjoy the tourney but its clear its simply not going to work. I want to thank everyone who got involved and enjoyed the experience, interestign to at least look at a potential Syracuse fan tourney bracket. Thanks.

Wow that's just amazing. For the record, I was just kidding around about including me (and I usually am kidding around in about 95% of my posts). They are tons of posters who add much more than I ever have.

Wow that's just amazing. For the record, I was just kidding around about including me (and I usually am kidding around in about 95% of my posts). They are tons of posters who add much more than I ever have.

No worries MS we know most posters like yourself were just joking.

Let the record show I did not send any angry PM's!

By the way, in this instance that's the perfect phrasing...PMS from upset posters.

(Get this man a rimshot!)

From the last thread, I just have to say this. I am very happy to be here!
All good, I was flattered for a 3 seed and East no less. But PeteCalvin/OrangeZoo? Dang.
55767.jpg

From the last thread, I just have to say this. I am very happy to be here!
All good, I was flattered for a 3 seed and East no less. But PeteCalvin/OrangeZoo? Dang.
55767.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors