Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin * | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to the people who sent positive PMs and LET ME Say Jekelish DID NOT send any of the PMs I received he was joking the whole time and I didn't realize it in the other thread. So I was wrong in this one if anyone dares critcize him. I say F it do the tourney it's all fun and a 16 seed could win this is like golf match play with upsets galore.

Thank you to the people who sent positive PMs and LET ME Say Jekelish DID NOT send any of the PMs I received he was joking the whole time and I didn't realize it in the other thread. So I was wrong in this one if anyone dares critcize him. I say F it do the tourney it's all fun and a 16 seed could win this is like golf match play with upsets galore.

Your forfeiting to Pete Calvin in your first round matchup?

I guess I dont understand what this is or what its about nor do I have much time to be on the board this month. Seems like you guys are having fun with something best suited for those that have the time to participate :). So those in the nit can have my spot.

I guess I dont understand what this is or what its about nor do I have much time to be on the board this month. Seems like you guys are having fun with something best suited for those that have the time to participate :). So those in the nit can have my spot.
No problem sorry for any confusion as to what this is and I hope you aren't upset at any of this.

No problem sorry for any confusion as to what this is and I hope you aren't upset at any of this.

Haha doesnt bother me a bit. Much like the tecmo draft I would rather be able to actively participate if im involved. I will happily just let you champ league folks have your fun.. let me know when you get your final four for promotion ready to take on the premier leaguers. Be happy to participate then..;).

Guys/Gals one quick note. Please dont take your seeding personally. I know Edowd is joking but if your a low seed or got left out please note it wasnt personal. Theres posters in the NIT who could have been 5 seeds. Theres no way we could really differentiate posters from one another once we got past the top 3-4 seeds. We tried to plug in people as there names came up and set up interesting matchups. Please dont take anything personal because trust me its not. When I made the original list I tried to recall as many posters as I could, theres to many to recall everyone.
you bet. No as long as I make the FF I won't spike your tailgate breakfast sandwiches with any secret hot sauces...;)

Seriously. Let it go people.

Let's get this thing started and for whoever I end up facing, may the odds be ever in your favor.
Jeremy
image.jpg

I'm happy the show will go on but after careful consideration and a consultation with edowd26 I must demand at least a 14 seed as we both feel that I am at least the 52nd most valuable poster on this board. :eek:

Or you can just leave me out west as a 15 totally your call man.

Alright guys im going to give this the old college try. Only issue is right now you can only post one poll in a thread. Thats a bummer because we cant have a dozen different posts going at once because one will surely get buried and not get enough exposure. Trying to see if I can come up with a solution.

Alright guys im going to give this the old college try. Only issue is right now you can only post one poll in a thread. Thats a bummer because we cant have a dozen different posts going at once because one will surely get buried and not get enough exposure. Trying to see if I can come up with a solution.

Post one pole with the whole first round and just section matchups. Each poster votes for every match up but one thread per round.

Guys first game has been posted, please note you can only have 4 potential choices so it will be two games per post.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE A POSTER KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, IF THIS EVOLVES INTO A B ITCH FEST OR ARGUING OR COMPLAINING IM NUKING THIS THREAD AND THE GAMES, PERIOD. ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom