Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin * | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan Tourney Bracket Matchups *Admins please pin *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy the show will go on but after careful consideration and a consultation with edowd26 I must demand at least a 14 seed as we both feel that I am at least the 52nd most valuable poster on this board. :eek:

Or you can just leave me out west as a 15 totally your call man.
You will have an 11:30 P.M. Eastern tip off. No one will know anyway.

Guys first game has been posted, please note you can only have 4 potential choices so it will be two games per post.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE A POSTER KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, IF THIS EVOLVES INTO A B ITCH FEST OR ARGUING OR COMPLAINING IM NUKING THIS THREAD AND THE GAMES, PERIOD. ONE AND ONLY WARNING.
Wait, I actually have to do something? Damn, I'm going down. :)

Guys first game has been posted, please note you can only have 4 potential choices so it will be two games per post.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU DONT LIKE A POSTER KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, IF THIS EVOLVES INTO A B ITCH FEST OR ARGUING OR COMPLAINING IM NUKING THIS THREAD AND THE GAMES, PERIOD. ONE AND ONLY WARNING.
dontlike.jpg

JeremyCuse said:
Even the 3-4 were tough. Still feel that CTO, Jake, Eyes, Marsh, Tee, Cusetroop and others were fairly easy. The top 3 seeds in each region are all outstanding posters. After the top 3 theres barely any drop off all the way through, the sixteen seeds are just as good.

Don't be silly, I'm nowhere in the category of the threes let alone the other sixteens!

I have no place being in this tournament - I'm like Oakland making the tourney ten or so years ago.

Happy to be here though and will enjoy the ride and free swag!

You guys put forward a lot of effort and its all in good fun!

Don't be silly, I'm nowhere in the category of the threes let alone the other sixteens!

I have no place being in this tournament - I'm like Oakland making the tourney ten or so years ago.

Happy to be here though and will enjoy the ride and free swag!

You guys put forward a lot of effort and its all in good fun!
The gift bags are incredible.

Guys if anyone is interest I am looking for a third guy to assist me and Alsacs in posting games, keeping totals and updating the bracket. I can't pay you but you can be in next years tourney committee and get Access to Bees private suite at CTOs ranch.

Guys if anyone is interest I am looking for a third guy to assist me and Alsacs in posting games, keeping totals and updating the bracket. I can't pay you but you can be in next years tourney committee and get Access to Bees private suite at CTOs ranch.

I'd help bro, but I would end up cheating some how...

Honestly tho, I leave work in an hour, and this would prolly be hard to do on my phone.

I'd help bro, but I would end up cheating some how...

Honestly tho, I leave work in an hour, and this would prolly be hard to do on my phone.

Lol no worries my friend.

Wow not for nothing you left out some awesome posters , but you included yourself lol. I think thats hilarious. This is like a Jimmy Dykes top 25 poll.

I wasn't in the original bracket but a few people said I should place myself in there. Im thinking about taking myself out though to avoid any issues.

JeremyCuse said:
I wasn't in the original bracket but a few people said I should place myself in there. Im thinking about taking myself out though to avoid any issues.
I could care less either way but this is more like the people you like type of tourney. Just pointing things out because thats what i do best.

We had 80 posters in the bracket. Albany no idea what your talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom