Szmyt named AP first-team All-American / Cisco named AP third-team All-American | Syracusefan.com

Szmyt named AP first-team All-American / Cisco named AP third-team All-American

wow, two freshman all-americans, great things are coming, its key to put a good product out next year to keep it going, I think Dungey means more to us than people realize

When the bowl game is over we will have played against 14 AA’s.

Only 3 freshmen on all 3 teams - and SU had two of them.

I guess with all the uncertainty about Dino's extension isn't hurting recruiting too much. ;)

Just noticed Paddy Fisher (Northwestern) made the AP team. I knew his dad well and watched Paddy grow up and play from youth football to high school. Even coached against him. When his dad passed, Paddy almost quit football (as I recall). Good thing he was convinced to keep playing. Kid is a stud and will be a first round pick in 2020 most likely.

Just noticed Paddy Fisher (Northwestern) made the AP team. I knew his dad well and watched Paddy grow up and play from youth football to high school. Even coached against him. When his dad passed, Paddy almost quit football (as I recall). Good thing he was convinced to keep playing. Kid is a stud and will be a first round pick in 2020 most likely.
Beau B from Wisconsin ... One time SU commit is also an OL All American

Trill, and Iffy might be the most talented of our freshman DB's. This is on a par with Abrams, Darius, and Jones.

Yup and don't forget Melifonwu! Wow.. just WOW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom