Tailgate: 2024 OCT 12 Football: SU Vs NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tailgate: 2024 OCT 12 Football: SU Vs NC State

Make sure you check out backyard bistro

Syracuse bar right across from the stadium and they do parking there too

Could be your easiest best option

They also usually do a Syracuse alumni gathering open to the public. I think it’s like $15/20 per person for non alumni

If we weren’t heading to Vegas the weekend before we would 100% be attending this game. Great atmosphere
We have had great tailgates at Backyard Bistro. Owners are from CNY and it is a big SU BB haunt. Mrs
Crusty hope to attend,

We have had great tailgates at Backyard Bistro. Owners are from CNY and it is a big SU BB haunt. Mrs
Crusty hope to attend,
Backyard Bistro folks sold out.

Backyard Bistro folks sold out.
Hurricanes Owner bought it. Trying to monopolize the game from tailgate, parking, stadium, and game.

Hurricanes Owner bought it. Trying to monopolize the game from tailgate, parking, stadium, and game.

I’ve parked there several times for football and basketball, very convenient and reasonable $20-30 (although I haven’t been in to a game in 6 years). Was planning on parking there instead of the complimentary pass I got with the tickets I bought. Now apparently they’re charging $50 and that’s a little too steep for my tastes

I’ve parked there several times for football and basketball, very convenient and reasonable $20-30 (although I haven’t been in to a game in 6 years). Was planning on parking there instead of the complimentary pass I got with the tickets I bought. Now apparently they’re charging $50 and that’s a little too steep for my tastes
It was $40 last year.

However, last year for the basketball game it was free. We'll see about this winter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom