Taj gave the bird to the camera | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Taj gave the bird to the camera

We can lose games (and by a lot of points) with or without him. If Dino doesn't punish him then that says a lot about Dino.
I don't think Dino lets it pass. It will be brought to him. I am wondering how severe the penalty will be. 1/2 game or 1 full game? More?

I think the best punishment would be making him play every single snap of the game on offense, defense, and ST in Death Valley next week

I hadn't thought of that perspective but you might be right :)

Not going to defend his outbursts, but Taj is a talented player, who fights for extra yards as well or better than anyone on the team. That was an unfortunate drop today. But he made several other outstanding plays. And he plays with a passion
i wish we had more of.

I think the best punishment would be making him play every single snap of the game on offense, defense, and ST in Death Valley next week
I once coached a game where the kid catching for the other team, who was not a catcher, tried to get thrown out of the game, the whole game. And the umpire just wouldn't do it. Honest. the kid finally just gave up and caught the rest of the game.

Not good enough. I'm sorry. He is representing our school. Our degree. I don't mean to be too harsh but let's grow up. And he needs to be taken to the wood shed for it. Not thrown out of school, but his act is really old.
I agree completely

Are you really defending a college football player knowingly looking at a national TV camera and flipping the bird? That has nothing to do heart or giving a damn. It has to do with discipline, respect and intelligence.
You are not wrong. Everything you said is accurate. He’s also a 20 year old kid whose emotional and not using his head. Deserves a tongue lashing for doing it (although based on how undisciplined this team is, not sure that happens with this program).

I have an easier time looking past it because I can tell he cares about his craft and is not happy with the product he and his team are producing. I cannot say the same for others on this team. They could care less.

Not going to defend his outbursts, but Taj is a talented player, who fights for extra yards as well or better than anyone on the team. That was an unfortunate drop today. But he made several other outstanding plays. And he plays with a passion
i wish we had more of.
You just defended his actions. Something you said you wouldn't do. I think he is a really talented player. The best wide out on our team for sure. But that isn't good enough. You need to act like a good person and a good teammate. He does neither. He shows up our QB's all the time. He isn't that good. And the gesture, well, that can just not be tolerated.

You are not wrong. Everything you said is accurate. He’s also a 20 year old kid whose emotional and not using his head. Deserves a tongue lashing for doing it (although based on how undisciplined this team is, not sure that happens with this program).

I have an easier time looking past it because I can tell he cares about his craft and is not happy with the product he and his team are producing. I cannot say the same for others on this team. They could care less.

Sure, minus this is a CONSTANT thing with him......

The bigger punishment is to make him play against Clemson's defense.
Likely one of the biggest games in terms of viewership he will have all year. Take that away from him and it will hurt him. Playing still allows him to make some plays on camera.

Did any one else see Taj flip off the camera right at the 1:30 mark?

I’m tired of his antics. Decent player but not as good as he thinks he is. Not a good representative of the university in so many ways. He was mad at the QB today too, I always thought he was just not a fan of TD. I guess he’s mad at everyone.

Dino needs to get control of this team. I’d start with Taj.
If I were there watching the game I probably would have done the same thing.

i don’t blame him. I would want to be suspended for the Clemson game too

44066B1F-5071-48E3-AA91-EB28232C3A48.png

Just because one person rants and raves and another person doesn't, does not mean that one cares and the other doesn't. He typically gets upset when someone fails him, in his mind. A bad pass. I almost wish the other players would have done the same thing to him when he dropped that pass.