Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Take this FWIW but Jerry Palm still has us in...

Just curious but does anyone know his track record from year's past?

If joes right whatever, hopefully we win it all next year so him and gottleib can choke on that!!!

Joey Toups has us in the second 4 out and notre dame in...

I hope he eats crow (and his toupe.)[/QUOte
Does he still have lville ahead of us with their stellar zero top 50 wins

Lunardi is historically one of the worst bracket guys. He's just on ESPN so he gets more publicity

CBS SPORTSNETWORK going to talk about teams on the bubble coming up after ten thousand commercials. Would expect Jerry to chime in on this.

Lunardi is historically one of the worst bracket guys. He's just on ESPN so he gets more publicity

He was one of the first, if not the first, to popularize "bracketology".
However, the rest of the world has passed him by, and he's borderline irrelevant now.

It would be like if ESPN announced the bracket competition on MySpace, instead of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Did I hear it right. Jerry Palm says we didn't win a lot out of conference? They want 11-2. Did they need to go 13-0?

Barkley will be up he prob has Pitt in.
No, thank god, he's not on that network or wouldn't even watch or posted something about it, lol.

Jerry made valid points about us getting in and possibly not. The other analysts were about the same way.

What he say
Tired of taking Syracuse and hopes we are better next year. Our OC schedule was high that he was not used to seeing from us. We didn't win that many (not sure what he is smoking we went 11-2) but that we deserved to be in but won't be upset if we are not.

what does that mean? I'm guessing he changed his mind? come on man. gotta give context.
No sorry should have clarified it better has us in said he's tired of talking about us and it won't bother him at all if we are left out.

I mean I see what he's saying - our OOC SOS was tremendous. But our 2 best wins were Buffalo and Maryland. We did play Kansas, but that game wasn't close.

We didn't have that big, eye popping OOC win that teams like Arizona State and Oklahoma had.

Dude looks like Ranon the pool guy from Seinfeld. He's throwing crap at the wall just lie the rest of them
I agree, I was left uninspired of his pick of Syracuse after I listened to how much pain it brought him to pick them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom