Talk about getting screwed!!!

A

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It was a good call. Same reason they called it against Asheville yesterday

Exact same call as ours. Exact same. Where is the anger?

God wants Xavier over ND, apparently.

They called in UConn game last night too.

Sent from my DROIDX

It was the right call...im just wondering where all the outrage is?

All in all, horrible horrible way to lose.

And the announcers still don't know the rule. This after 24/7 of bi#$$ing about it.

Difference is, ND made their FT, so the lane violation was pretty pointless, even though it was right. The UNCA player who committed the lane violation actually got the rebound. Feel bad for ND...Wait a minute, no I don't. Either way, ND was not screwed. Tough break, but you gotta know the rules.

Exact same call as ours. Exact same. Where is the anger?

God wants Xavier over ND, apparently.

After 2 pivotal lane violation calls in close games, I wonder if the rest of the teams will get the message not to sprint to the basket from the three point line.

And the announcers still don't know the rule. This after 24/7 of bi#$$ing about it.

No Clark Kellog knew exactly the rule. 9.2.g ;)

Sucks for ND. Technically that was the right call, but it didn't affect the play like it did in our game. Should be a bit of leeway there, but whatever. Hope our Grant doesn't make dumb mistakes like their Grant.

This is one of those times I wish they based some calls on advantage like in soccer. ND gained nothing by that "violation," so why call it? If they had unfairly gained an edge, then call it. But Grant had no impact on anything there, so good lord, let it go!

Should just keep your guards back like JB does. :D

I'm just glad I learned my lesson this year and picked Notre Dame to lose regardless of how they managed to do it.

No Clark Kellog knew exactly the rule. 9.2.g ;)
Then we better correct the ref commish who last night said they could not cross the 3 pt line until the ball hits the rim. Clark kept repeating they couldn't cross until the ball left the shooters hand.

Which is it? Now I'm confused.

You missed the post-game. Chuck was nearly in tears.
I like youre status haha. Youre right Norfolk States campus went apesh!t, Lehigh was like woooo, we won, yay.

Chuck is the worst analyst I have ever seen. Hes like a court jester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom