Taurean Thompson | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

BOOOOOOOOM, boyz!

Drinks on me this weekend ... great choice, TT. We knew you had it in you.

And for the board -- hey, you put in 182 pages .. good things happen!!!
I'm currently in Binghamton and will meet you anywhere you choose...within reason...my version of reason

P.S. Anywhere not near St. Louis is probably within my definition of within reason

1.gif

Nice! Wow. Please Ncaa, don't mess with this one.

Does this thread get to continue on the basketball board once the season starts? It would be sad to let all of this nonsense go to waste.

This thread has brought us together as a fan base. The TT recruitment process will not be forgotten.

You just made it all go weird.

So how many pages have I missed since this was announced? I was getting my hair done, when my source (yes I knew he was coming and had a source) texted me saying that he told me so. I could not and would not post my info on here. One, I promised that I would not, and two...seriously who wants to post when they have real info but can not divulge their sources. I don't do it anymore, and I felt really bad for the couple of true fans who did bother to try to let us all know what was going to be happening. I chose not to have the forum drama in my life.

image.jpg
Very Sorry Guys, , but I am going to take full credit for TT's commitment today. Why? Take a look at the number of messages I had last night. 444. Perfect karma that reached him in his dreams at 3:17 AM. Open and shut case. You are welcome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom