Taurean Thompson | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

The drama in the replies makes me sad. I don't see why it's always gotta be such a big deal to random people who breaks the story first.

Looked at his Twitter bio. He's a writer for S c o u t .com. It's his job to try to break things first. It's how he builds credibility with his audience/attracts new audience. If he's not, he's getting canned.

Francis03 said:
LOL at that dude exposing him for stealing the Mali combine invite news from Zags. Zags has been leaking the combine invites first over the past few hours.

Yea, since we find out they were overnighted yesterday, Zags is the one I've been watching. He's been on top of it.

tee1222 said:
I've said it before and I'll say it to pieces: Whitey is Twitter. In fact, there's rumor it's being changed to #whitey. Or at least #shouldbe. ;)

I don't think an app called "whitey" would fly in today's society.

I don't think an app called "whitey" would fly in today's society.
Work with me man. I'm on a roll.
tumblr_mzgzwhmtN41r85hlio1_r4_500.gif

MSU has officially offered.

Hard to imagine he'd actually go there, though.

Not thrilled the kid left without a commitment. It always seems these recruits that visit multiple times without pulling the trigger end up elsewhere.

might have missed it if posted previously - does Taurean have any officials left? if so, gotta wonder if he visits Mich st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom