Taurean Thompson | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Taurean Thompson doesn't seem to be easily impressed.
0cd64e18de229bd1064157716c8d60fb8bed31d53d556f872707f71d47d85d4d.jpg

hadn't heard that his mom (who apparently is controlling this whole thing) was along on the visit - I guess that's good news she made the trip with him - unless she didn't like what she saw for whatever reason...
If he schedules a news conference without taking additional visits, I like our chances.

hadn't heard that his mom (who apparently is controlling this whole thing) was along on the visit - I guess that's good news she made the trip with him - unless she didn't like what she saw for whatever reason...
I thought the article said his mom made his last visit?

I thought the article said his mom made his last visit?
Per the article:
"He had visited Syracuse previously, but took this trip with his mother, Sherese Piper."
To me, "this trip" means this past weekend. Maybe we need Mike W to clarify

I probably sound like a broken record at this point but I'll repeat once again, if it's up to the young man then he would've committed to SU back in September and once again over the weekend. Mommy is the holdup but the visit went as well as it could possibly go. For the first time in this circus, I'm actually feeling a bit optimistic here.

I probably sound like a broken record at this point but I'll repeat once again, if it's up to the young man then he would've committed to SU back in September and once again over the weekend. Mommy is the holdup but the visit went as well as it could possibly go. For the first time in this circus, I'm actually feeling a bit optimistic here.
so mom was along for the trip this past weekend?

EastCoast2 said:
If I was an 18 year old kid going to prep school in NH, I'd probably take 5 free trips around the country too.

I don't think it's about free trips at this point.

Clearly mom has a different agenda.

I'm not worried about it at all. If he comes here, great. If not, oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom