TCU | Syracusefan.com

TCU

Cuse4Life

Walk On
I dont know if this has been brought up but any chance when Texas A&M leaves the BIG12 that TCU could get a monster offer from them?

What would be TCU's payout to the BE for financial compensation?

The feeling down here is TCU would say no. They aren't worth big money to the Big12 err 10 err 9

I dont know if this has been brought up but any chance when Texas A&M leaves the BIG12 that TCU could get a monster offer from them?

What would be TCU's payout to the BE for financial compensation?
Big 12 already said if ATM leaves TCU won't be getting an invitation.

i wonder what the penalty would be if TCU backed out of the Big East?

I wouldn't worry about it much. TCU is not getting an invite from the Big IX. I have no idea who they'll add, but I know who it won't be. TCU and ND (who's name is being thrown around a lot, if they said no to the B1G, they surely won't be joining the Big IX). BYU I'm hearing a lot too, but I think they're starting to enjoy independence and won't be jumping on either.

I cant see why tcu would be asked, but if asked...theyd be foolish to not say yes. The fact that the bmw already has tcu, may be a good thing for them if the SEC balks at going to 14 or 16 now. But I would guess aTm landing spot and hopes can be ranked

1. SEC
2. pac12
3. something, anything god, anywhere else than...
4. the bmw

They will add a team from the Mountain West or something. I have heard SMU be rumored as well.

Yeah i really just wanted to make sure that we in the BE are covering our backsides incase something like this were to happen...what about ND leaving our conference as a bball school? do they pay any penalty?

I may be going to the SDSU/TCU game in October...likely, in fact. Will be interesting to see the Frogs up close although I'll have a rooting interest with the Aztecs.

The sentiments here in Houston run parallel to TM, TCU will not get an invite. The Big 12 does not want another Texas school. TCU should be making bg bucks soon enough that they would think twice about an invite.

I don't think SMU, or even Houston, are on the Big 12 radar. BYU, Boise St., and Air Force are the names I hear most, with Memphis as a longshot. Most of the Louisville talk is from Louisville fans.

Memphis? Really? Wow!

Boise State would be funny. Only 1 year in the Mtn.. Mtn. would've lost BYU, Utah, TCU and Boise State in the span of 2+ years. Their dreams of becoming an AQ conference have all but gone up in smoke.

I agree, Memphis sounds funny. They bring a market, though, so that may be the thinking. I'm not sure about Boise St., either. However, if true, Boise St. would be foolish not to accept.

Memphis could do well in the B12...I wish them well. They would help their BB immediately and with some stadium improvements they could get up to Baylor level pretty fast.

Memphis could do well in the B12...I wish them well. They would help their BB immediately and with some stadium improvements they could get up to Baylor level pretty fast.

Yeah, Memphis definitely needs an on campus football stadium. Their basketball would improve too playing Kansas every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom