Class of 2018 - TE/DE Gabe Horan (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE/DE Gabe Horan (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

For those that care about star rankings, Gabe was recently downgraded to a 2* at Rivals. I'm sure it is based on virtually nothing but just a FYI.
And 247 has had him listed as a Top 1000 player consistently.

For those that care about star rankings, Gabe was recently downgraded to a 2* at Rivals. I'm sure it is based on virtually nothing but just a FYI.

complete BS. it's the dropping from 5.5 to 5.4 that effects our rating to. people will only see the 'ranked last' in the acc.

Recruiting has been still is and will always be an inexact "science". Rely too much on metrics and you start recruiting too many cheetahs and panthers, not that, that is bad, but you need some lions and tigers. Got to recruit from the trenches on out.

Obviously it can change, but if he's wearing #88 in the photos above, maybe he's going to be a tight end at SU.

people will only see the 'ranked last' in the acc.
Fortunately, if Cuse can win with these guys, the story will flip from "same ol' Syracuse" to "keen eye for talent they can develop."

complete BS. it's the dropping from 5.5 to 5.4 that effects our rating to. people will only see the 'ranked last' in the acc.
Yep. Just one of the tiny things editors on the sites do to finesse the ratings.

LOL... Me too! It's the biggest increase I've seen since I retired in 2009. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

image.jpg

LOL... Me too! It's the biggest increase I've seen since I retired in 2009. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
I was looking at the other SS statement...the one that tells me how much I might get when I retire. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom