Class of 2024 - TE Elijah Washington (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Elijah Washington (VA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/20/23)

OFFERED> ELIJAH WASHINGTON 2024 LAKE TAYLOR HS, NORFOLK, VA
# 7 6' 7" 192 TE/WR
qytHfHwC_400x400.jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

HIGH FBIQ
CATCHES THE BALL
QB THROWS UT HIGH ELIJAH GETS IT
GOOD TACKLING SKILLS
GOOD OPEN FIELD TACKLING SKILLS
PBU'S ON D
PUNT BLOCKER

GOOD OFFER

I wonder if Korey Duff has told the staff he won't pick Cuse and this guy is a new option for the hybrid OG role

This is the highest level I, personally, have ever seen Syracuse football recruit. Landing kids in the 87-89 composite range is barely surprising right now. Most years since I’ve been following it would be a shock.

Shoutout Dino and staff. Let’s win 8+ games this season and start stacking classes like this with some 4* mixed in. The future is bright.

Not sure of current offer list, but you have to like the UVA, WVU offers. Nice August surprise.

I, personally, do not like the use of “y,all”. It is not a word and we are not a southern school. Long live the Republic!
Y'all need to chill. Coach needs to sit in on Freshman English and he will be alright.

His film is interesting. On many of his routes, it looks like he is intentionally slowing down to keep his man on his hip, so he can use his large body as a shield so the defender has no chance to break up plays.

You can see he has played a lot of basketball and that he knows how to position himself to get open.

I don’t think he is particularly fast and he is really light for a TE. I doubt he gets many long passes. But he is going to be tough to cover in man, especially when he adds 20 or 30 pounds of muscle. And he is really going to be a problem in the red zone.

Probably will take him a year or two to get on the field. Like I said, he has lots of work to do in the weight room. But I like his long term potential.

I, personally, do not like the use of “y,all”. It is not a word and we are not a southern school. Long live the Republic!
Sir, you are properly offended and I feel acutely your perturbation. We speak the King's English in these shires. Huzzah!

BTW...Great pick up. What is happening these days?

As much of a word as can’t.