Class of 2020 - TE Steven Mahar (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/28/19) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 TE Steven Mahar (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (7/28/19)

The list names 7 people. The picture shows 10 people. Do we know who the other 3 people are?

The list names 7 people. The picture shows 10 people. Do we know who the other 3 people are?
I am going to assume Mahar is one. Ndukwe was here on a visit this weekend. He is probably one of the others. I will assume the 3rd is another uncommitted player here on an official visit.

Last edited:
Looks like SU has added some quality depth to the TE position. I like it.

Steven, welcome to the Syracuse Football family!

Goorangefootball157496140074034156.gif

Congrats to the young man and his family. They get to watch him front and center. This also inspires other local players to play for SU in the future. Mahar is going from one great program to another. To be honest, there were some people involved that weren't going to let him leave the state. I'll leave it at that :) Props to Coach Lustig. He did a great job recruiting him.
Props to the people who helped steer Steve in the right direction.

Great timing for him because I think Sterlin really likes to throw to his TE. I think we are going to see some big numbers for our TEs in the next few years.

Props to the people who helped steer Steve in the right direction.

Great timing for him because I think Sterlin really likes to throw to his TE. I think we are going to see some big numbers for our TEs in the next few years.
Good points. I think we all like seeing the length that's being brought in at the position. Mahar and Landon are 6'6 and Mang is 6'7 even though I think he will eventually slide in to tackle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom